AliExpress Review Importer

by Judge.me

Export reviews from Ali Express for your dropshipping products

Skyclothify

This app is Awesome, thx a lot Judge.me Team
the most impressive with the app how much is fast to import the reviews !!

mokibunny

it is very convenient and free for everyone, easy to upload the reviews from aliexpress to my store, I will use it forever.If it will be more easy I will love it .

justforpeoplestore

Amazing app. thanks to developers. It made my site to look like a professional one. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tops For Tails | Pet Fashion

This error is so painful... It completely breaks work flow when you are trying to import reviews for hundreds of individual lines. When the app works, it works great... but for me it needs to be doing what it should be every time.

Here is the error for the devs. Would actually love some feed back on this because I like the Judge Me app and would rather use your suite. As it is we are going to have to delete your app and find another to use across our seven stores.

AliExpress says they have 8 reviews but the reviews are not loading properly on their page so so we can't import them. Please try again later or with a different AliExpress product.

MILA Bevery Hills

It did work very well for a few days, but after I had issues uploading some reviews.The support team of the app reacted very fast and efficiently and resolved my issue and uploaded the reviews directly to my shop.

Fitnessboozt

Really great app, Its very easy to import reviews. Only wish that the photo viewer was liltle better designed and without the text "powered by"under the photos. Keep up the good work and thank you for a great app.

Raven And Woolf

By far the best tool you can have for your shop. Getting the reviews is easy and very quick Im looking forward to getting a lot of use from this tool and extra sales.

KhizerHayat

It is working for me and i appreciate the support also. they contacted me right in 30 minutes when i wrote them about the problem...

Centre Supplies

this is great it instantly fits in with my store and is easy to use. Highly recommend takes a minute to setup

Floral Clique

I like this app very much! It sets up easily, it works in sync with another app of theirs but it gets the job done.
Since its free, you need to do all the work manually, but if you are a starter like me i dont think you were expecting not to get some muscle involved in this.