AliExpress Review Importer

AliExpress Review Importer

by Judge.me Ltd

Export reviews from Ali Express for your dropshipping products

aawezone.com

I have started using this app, but it doesn't import reviews for all products, even after repeating the action for import.

December 17, 2019

Hi,

Our support has reached out to you. Looking forward to hearing from you soon to resolve your issue.

Hipok

Best app! it is perfect!! really thank you for this amazing applications! Top of the Top!

7 Ways to Sunday

does do what it is intended to do.
however it is time consuming if you already have a bunch of items in your store.
Is there a way to cross-reference the item name and automatically detect Ali address from Oberlo??

TrendzHopper

It really is a killer app. I tried an "official" ali reviews app, but couldn't even make it show up on my site. Tried 2 different themes..

Installed ali reviews, and they showed up, and imported how i wanted. Really best free reviews app for Ali !

CULINIE

I installed the app, and it works well as described but the second day, all reviews were disappeared and don't know the reason.

morningcress

i had used this app to import reviews from aliexpress and for some reason they have now disappeared.i am not impressed at all with this app

UPDATE
I would like to thank Leon from Judge.me for getting in touch to ensure that everything i complained about got rectified.Very commendable and with that would rate it 5 stars
Apart from what i complained about the app is great and very easy to use

December 9, 2019

Hi,

Our head of support tried calling you multiple times, we also emailed you.

We can see your imported reviews so we'd love to connect with you soon to resolve your issue.

Hope to talk soon!

MsDIYSupplies

Easy to use and great app. Just import the 5 stars review and photos. At least customer have more confident to purchase especially new website. thanks

Pumkii

Shiity app, you need to install another app : Judge.me to show reviews on your store i won't recommend it to you guys, run away from this

December 5, 2019

Hi,

Founder and CEO of Judge.me here.

AliExpress Review Importer is indeed focused on just that: Importing AliExpress reviews for free. We made it a standalone app so all merchants can import reviews and then decide which review app to use to show them.

This is why we provide CSV exports for all major review apps, and also sync the reviews to Judge.me if you want us to. So the choice is yours; use any review app you like.

Moreover, Judge.me has a very generous free plan. There is no hidden upsell.

Titanic Gadgets

One of the best apps ever! All dropshippers should install it. Very useful and can generate more sales.

Kierzane Bliss

Very easy to use and navigate. It really helps store owners who just started up and need social footprints.