AliExpress Review Importer

AliExpress Review Importer

by Judge.me

Export reviews from Ali Express for your dropshipping products

TheLitSeller

not bad the reviews are good and the support i gotten was immediate and the support team was very helpful contacted me personally

Happyreem

amazing app. go for it lots of app will charge mony for what this app provides for free, and its very easy to customize in your store.

Cheap Surf Gear

this app used to work ok, sometimes it doesnt work at all and now it works, but duplicates the reviews 2 or 3 times on every product... a total waste of time! Support reply and say they know it does this but do not do anything to fix it.

June 10, 2020

Hi,

There was indeed a bug today since our last deploy. We already fixed it, the bug existed for few hours only.

We've also fixed your imports.

Thanks for letting us know about the bug.

Corona Warriors

Just Superb. It's free with all the paid features. It helped me very much. PLEASE INSTALL THIS APP IN YOUR SHOPIFY AND USE IT!

Lifetime Stuffs

I used this app combined with another to import reviews it to my store. It worked great. But maybe I do not know if it has the functionality of importing bulk reviews for every product in my store for just a click. The bad thing is I had to do it manually. I had to import reviews one at a time copying n pasting url and title.

Stay Home Paradise

An excellent application to add evidence to your product. You can take advantage of reviews and real photos of customers to refer to the product on your shop.

Skinnette

I couldnt import some reviews. Emailed the support team and got instant reply and immediately imported the review for me! thank you

Fougère Beauty

Amazing and free. Does stuff exactly how they should be done. Must have app for any dropshipping business.

HardwareTools.com

Excellent App! The app is built very well and the response from the development company is very responsive.

Meadow Mountain Beauty

Very awesome customer service, which is a plus. Great way to show how nice most of these products are, which is really needed when launching a new store.