AliExpress Review Importer

AliExpress Review Importer

by Judge.me

Export reviews from Ali Express for your dropshipping products

Mom I Want That

garbage, ive been trying to export my reviews via cvs for a couple days SINCE you guys don't let me show on store.... does NOT work

October 3, 2019

Hi,

We are sorry to hear you had a negative experience using our app.

We have tried to contact you mutliple times but received no response. To our understanding you had problems showing the reviews on your shop's pages.
Note: Ali Express Review Importer only imports reviews from Ali Express but doesn't display them. To display reviews, please export the AliExpress reviews in the CSV formats we provide, one format for each of the major review apps on the market. (If you decide to use our Judge.me review app, the reviews are automatically synced.)

Our 24/7 support team is standing by to get everything setup correctly and help you to get the reviews displayed. Hope to hear from you soon!

Unwrapify

I really love this app for real for real easy reviews importing. Does not take long at all. I definitely recommend this app.

Virtuous Eve Fashion LLC

love it so helpful! It really makes the selling process run so much easier! I honestly don't know what i would do without it

A1 Shopping Deals

I used this app, it's best app for importing reviews from aliexpress and it's totally free, can import 1000 reviews in one time.

Tacti-Campers

This app helps makes visitors to my shop feel the amount of activity! It's essential for any online store and is easy to use even for beginners.

Carrier For Babies

Really helpful app for beginners and more experienced drop-shippers. Great free plan with all the necessary basic functions!

STAIRWAYS18

This app is so far the best to use for review .....integrate with judge. Me... And thank me later.... If you are not using this app, IDK what you are doing with your online business

BestBeautynFit.com

It's really good to see the well rated reviews on my sites. I can choose what rate to post on every item. Nice looking easy to follow instructions!

YouEnvyMe.Club

This is the BEST AliExpress Reviews importer ever. It allows you to import 500 at a time. Customer service is very attentive and you get review WITH photos.

Fabulous Bargains Galore

Nice plugin.

Here are a few recommendations i think will make it better:

1. You could maybe make an option to import reviews in bulk,
2. Ability to import more than 500 at a time, and
3. Ability to blacklist words e.g Aliexpress. I've found some customers include the word "aliexpress" in their reviews. We don't want our potential customers to know most of our reviews are imported from Aliexpress.

Apart from those, i feel its a cool plugin. Highly recommended