AliExpress Review Importer

AliExpress Review Importer

by Judge.me

Export reviews from Ali Express for your dropshipping products

SUNINPARIS

Fake app, need to install another app (paid!) to export the reviews to my store. Very disappointing.

July 22, 2019

Hi Sun In Paris,

Founder and CEO of Judge.me here. I tried calling you to explain how our apps work, but your phone number didn't work so please allow me to summarize our apps here:

1) This app, AliExpress Review Importer, is a 100% free app to import reviews from AliExpress. This app allows you to export the imported reviews into a CSV file (in the format of any of the major review apps) or, if you use Judge.me reviews as well, to automatically have your imported reviews synced there.

2) Judge.me product reviews is an app for showing reviews on your shop and to generate more via review request emails. As said before, reviews imported from AliExpress Review Importer will show up automatically in Judge.me, as the databases are synced.

Price wise, Judge.me has a very generous free plan. We do indeed have a 15 USD/month paid plan, called the Awesome Plan. This paid plan is very generous (far cheaper than competitor plans at Yotpo, Loox, Stamped, etc) and most importantly, not required at all to show imported reviews.

So you can use both our apps, for life, free forever. Hope I explained it well enough and please feel free to reach out to our support if you'd like to go on a call with me.

Thanks, and hope to hear from you soon!

GreyGuild

this app saved me a ton thanks, i like how it integrates with your store its really cool. i recommend

TheInfiniteStore.com

Really nice and useful application to gain visitor's trust. And the best part is that it is absolutely free. Thanks

BaratoTecno

A must-have app for Shopify shops. Really nice and easy to manager. I'm pretty confident in my own shop after using it. Give it a try before you download any other review app

Almeres

best free review app ever. fvgfggfgfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff fbf

Athleisure and casual wears

It is rightly fair to leave a very great review for this great app, it has helped me import reviews from real people on the products i sell. Now convincing my customers to buy just got a tad bit easier. i highly recommend this app to anyone who sells something online. great app!!

ThriveRank

a must-have review app for Shopify, now i am using the free plan, only for testing, and i will set up the $15 plan later, thank you

Pet Treasures

Great app, you have to download another app to make it work, but the free option for both apps works amazing!!! Definitely the best review app

Millenial Thing

Highly recommendable. Great Free functions. Gives Trust factor on my site. Will be a valuable part of my business.

Boom Tshaka Store

I absolutely love this app, its really good and I would highly recommend it. Its helping with traffic and conversions. Go get it!