AliExpress Review Importer

AliExpress Review Importer

by Judge.me

Export reviews from Ali Express for your dropshipping products

Millenial Thing

Highly recommendable. Great Free functions. Gives Trust factor on my site. Will be a valuable part of my business.

Boom Tshaka Store

I absolutely love this app, its really good and I would highly recommend it. Its helping with traffic and conversions. Go get it!

Mythical Gemstones

I highly recommend using this app, it makes importing reviews from Aliexpress an easy task. Thanks !

gadgetlyte

Impressive this is the best tool for importing reviews. All reviews are coming in without delay. I recommend this app

Favored Pet Supplies

This app works great to import reviews from AliExpress. You can decide what countries, level of reviews, text or not and how many to import.

You do need Judge.Me to move them to your website product. You will be able to decide to post or hide each one or just have them all be posted.
Super easy and looks professional.

Gadget Wizard

spectacular free application it really help me a lot i never thought this app would be this good, i would recommend this to everyone that are looking for review app.

Cool Stuff Go

Excellent free application. Very reliable with a high level of customization. Support service is quick and helpful. A must for dropshipping stores.

Cracozy

Really great app. Imports also photos in the free version, everything works as I would expect it from such an app!!! Five stars!! One tip, please remove the OK button after you delete a review, takes too much time, if you do it often.

Blutowl

I have been using this app for over a month now, and it's amazing! by far the best app for reviews! And I have tried a few... The only down is that you cannot control images so well. Like if you want to delete a certain image from the review you have to delete the whole review, and for some reason, it also keeps old products that u have deleted from the shop on it's editing page, so it can be quite confusing when working on the reviews... BUT Everything else is 5 stars. Very intuitive, very clean design.. thank you!

iLoveMy.Pet

So far so good! Spent a few hours on this app today trying to import reviews for 100s of products. phew