AliExpress Review Importer

AliExpress Review Importer

by Judge.me

Export reviews from Ali Express for your dropshipping products

Raven And Woolf

By far the best tool you can have for your shop. Getting the reviews is easy and very quick Im looking forward to getting a lot of use from this tool and extra sales.

KhizerHayat

It is working for me and i appreciate the support also. they contacted me right in 30 minutes when i wrote them about the problem...

Centre Supplies

this is great it instantly fits in with my store and is easy to use. Highly recommend takes a minute to setup

Floral Clique

I like this app very much! It sets up easily, it works in sync with another app of theirs but it gets the job done.
Since its free, you need to do all the work manually, but if you are a starter like me i dont think you were expecting not to get some muscle involved in this.

Healthy Coffee & Tea

Works extremely well for collecting product reviews from AliExpress. Just paste the product URL, and that's it.

The Meanwhile Inn

Super convenient and easy to use. I'm perplexed that it isn't rated even higher but oh well. Highly recommended

thebeautyshedco

This app was SO easy to use. I honestly was shocked at home easy it was to import reviews to my store.

MobiLights

This is an excellent app for Review Imports from Aliexpress thats free of cost & with a strong support team.

FoxUnity

really useful and easy to use. Highly recommend if you want to imports reviews from aliexpress to your store

Ewells Cosmetics

Had some issues to import reviews but the support service was really quick to respond and helpful ! Everything worked out well !