AliExpress Review Importer

AliExpress Review Importer

by Judge.me

Export reviews from Ali Express for your dropship products

Boutique Imperia

Cette application est excellente pour importer les reviews d'aliexpress dans Judge.me ! Le meilleurs combo possible à mes yeux.

Hucxs

I love this app, it's amazing how it's free. Works amazingly great it's so convenient I recommend this app 100%.

Pug You

This tool was a great help for pugyou.net !!! It looks awesome, does exactly what it says and it's adding a lot of value to my site. Also really easy to use

Case Hacks

Its incredible!! It let me pick exactly the type of reviews I want! Its the best! You need this app!!!

Watchin'me

Very useful, pretty easy to use, helps a lot to create confidence with your customers, highly recommended for those using AliExpress as provider, do not hesitate to give it a try

Surge Kart

Fully Satisfied ! Best app for Importing reviews from AliExpress . Easy to maintain and fast supporting service.No issues so far! Highly recommend for other users as well.

Petites Chaussettes

Ops sorry for my first review I try your plugin too fast...

This plugin work perfectly. Export review is very easy now.

Can you add France in your form ?

Thank you !

North Main General Store

I used this app to help me import product reviews. It was very simple to use and was very user-friendly! It does require some time if are importing a lot of reviews but the process to import is extremely fast and simple.

Just Sales

The app works well. I wish I would have down loaded it in the beginning when I was selecting products.

Unique Fashion Styles

I have used this app to import all of my product reviews for products on Aliexpress, and then Judge.me to publish them and it has made the process very simple and works very well!