AliExpress Review Importer

AliExpress Review Importer

by Judge.me

Export reviews from Ali Express for your dropshipping products

Lazora.Co

Easy to use, thumbs up! Good filters too. Need to install a judge me app as well to have the imported reviews displayed in your shop.

Ricorp Shop

Perfect and easy to use, very good app -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enhanced Pundi

I love this app. Helps your conversion rate. This is one of the 5 MUST HAVE apps for your Shopify store.

The Kitchen Thinker

This app is really simple and easy to install. You need to add a plug-in "Judge.me" to actually make full use of this app. Then you just play with its functions to look your site more reliable.

TheFunzzy.com

I installed this app along with the Judge.me Product Reviews app. It is working perfect for me. Very effective and easy to use. Definitely recommend it.

Not The Usual Stuff

Easy to import reviews from AliExpress and used in conjunction with the Judge.me app to display reviews on your product pages. Great support from the developer. Recommended A++

VITAALO

Despite the developer's warning on maintenance, yesterday, I installed this app along with the Judge.me Product Reviews app with Awesome subscription. It is working perfect for me. I am really liking it. No problem whatsoever.

Previously once I installed and uninstalled to explore better product. Without question, developer helped uninstalling in matter of minutes contacting them. Very fast and courteous service.

After a lot research for a week and setbacks from other apps including the very famous Loox with complicated design and impossible/ unjustifiable price plans, honestly I didn't see any other apps better than this. I hope Judge.me keeps up the quality work keeping the price logical and scalable.

lightto

I want to import reviews from AliExpress.Try a few review APP,no use until I found this app.Simple and practical ! Highly recommended!

Style Tenets

I used this app to import reviews to store. It is user friendly and looks excellent.

Very efficient- Highly recommend.

PKMech

Would be a 5 star if they could implement with Oberlo to automatically upload the reviews. Works perfectly, quick and easy to figure out. If the automation is already a thing then the app is perfect!