AliExpress Review Importer

AliExpress Review Importer

by Judge.me

Export reviews from Ali Express for your dropshipping products

Rosa Razal

I love it! It is super ease to use. I am not that great with these kind of apps but this is honestly easiest app so far for me.

My Seasonal Hero

Really brilliant little app! Yes there is a second app to install, like a plug in, but it doesn't cost anything like the 1 Star review says. Easy to use and helps move your store in the right direction!

efloriaa

Really Good App, We can use it free. I'm highly recommended this app to drop shipping stores.
It is Free App

Van Marco

It is really good app and so helpful for my store. AliExpress Review Importer so much time saves. I like it. Thanks.

Village Petal

Worst app ever, it just imports the reviews but you will need another app to put it on the products that you must pay for. Do not waste your time here!

RivalSparrow

I love the app but after i install this app my product title appear become twice so i would love know how to uninstall from from store..Thanks

mytwinheart

I recommend this app to review products from AliExpress.It is easy to install and use to my shopify store,thanks to the app developer..

House of VIXEN

Great apps! Easy to use . I highly to recommended this apps. My store is looking beautiful. Thanks.

Hello World 15

AliExpress Review Importer + Judge.me Product Reviews = Godlike
AliExpress Review Importer + Judge.me Product Reviews = Godlike

Alamede

I really love the app. I have quite a few products in the store, and this app requires that reviews are imported one product at a time, but this is worth the effort. Allows for review of the imported reviews.......just in case there is a need to remove something inappropriate or questionable. Be sure to get the partner app Product Reviews by judge.me so that you can display the reviews on your product page. I do not think that the directions were very clear about that, and I found it by searching when i could not view the product reviews on the product page. I found that I needed to install another app. Very good product!!!!