AliExpress Review Importer

by Judge.me

Export reviews from Ali Express for your dropshipping products

Fabulous Bargains Galore

Nice plugin.

Here are a few recommendations i think will make it better:

1. You could maybe make an option to import reviews in bulk,
2. Ability to import more than 500 at a time, and
3. Ability to blacklist words e.g Aliexpress. I've found some customers include the word "aliexpress" in their reviews. We don't want our potential customers to know most of our reviews are imported from Aliexpress.

Apart from those, i feel its a cool plugin. Highly recommended

Jewtches

Amazing app.. it indeed is a masterpiece. Though the maximum number of reviews to be imported seems to be 500 as numbers greater than 500 shows a red icon

shopdeal365

Ths s fantastic app! From a moment I've installed free version I new would upgrade Worth EVERY penny!

Eve Merch

It's really good to see the well rated reviews on my sites. I can choose what rate to post on every item. Nice looking easy to follow instructions!

libido69.shop

I like it, works good but you need to work around 5 minutes on each item you want to get reviews for to make sure it's all good. Time consuming. My main complain though is that it says ''importing reviews in the background'' when you click on ''import''. Would way prefer seeing a kind of progress bar to see when process is finished. Come and see my store libido69.shop

Laromy

So far is very easy to use and I already imported more than 100 reviews from the products that I am selling. It is a great app to boost the confidence of the customers, and is 100% free.

casaonlinedeals

I was REALLY PLEASED THAT i WAS ABLE TO IMPORT REVIEWS FOR THE PRODUCTS THAT i am selling. wish WHEN SELECTED ENGLISH FROM CERTAIN COUNTRIES IT ACTUALLY WORKED!

LemonLavender

Very easy to use and gives great results ... highly recommended app .. makes importing reviews a breeze

Be Seen Lights

Amazing app, didn't take me 15 minutes to import 150+ reviews, some with pictures, great app! Thank you very much!

Tiny Fries

Thank you for reaching out and hearing my frustrations. I finally got the app to work in my store...