Judge.me AliExpress Reviews

Import reviews from AliExpress for your dropshipping products

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Export reviews from AliExpress for your dropshipping products

Adroitsy

Time spent using app About 4 hours

Very easy to use and super fast to import reviews from Ali express to my site. It's a great tool for dropshipping websites.

MushExpress

The App and the Support, both are really excellent. I have not seen such a high level of Support in any of the Apps I have ever used. I expect that they will keep it up.

YOUREQUIPMENTS

That's great apps. I took all costumer reviews on the ali express.bI advice for social proof your web site.

FamilyAreUs

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 month

Works great, perfectly together with judge.me and saved me a lot of time, thank you very much! :) Roy

Melodies of Home

Location Singapore

Very friendly responsive and helpful staff that allowed my store set up to be done effieiciently. would highly recommend!

IMPACT HYDRO DIPPING LTD

very easy to use loads fast theres not a setting needed added its a perfect app , designed very well top job guys

JoJo Violet

Location Australia

I love this app, this is all new to me and this app allows me to seamlessly provide reviews on my store. Who woulda thunk???

Master Deals

Location Saudi Arabia

Easy and powerful App, It's perfect and helpful to build your site. I don't recommend to use review editing.
and it's free to import reviews from Ali express site

i-reposture™

Great App to add reviews to your site. I recommend using it for your store and tailor it to the way you like it to look.

Kirijewels.com

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I am using this app to add some reviews to my Aliexpress product pages. It is really doing a wonderful job and I would recommend it to other merchants. You could charge a small monthly fee, but please don't limit the number of reviews to be imported by product. If reviews can't be imported immediately, maybe you could still import them later, automatically, and save time for merchants who would otherwise have to come back to the same product to repeat the same task. Chapeau!