AliExpress Review Importer

AliExpress Review Importer

by Judge.me

Export reviews from Ali Express for your dropshipping products

Sundergard

Lifesaver app/ First review that I've ever written for an app because of just how amazing this thing is.

Junaizo, Inc.

Great app to reduce all the tedious work done manually. I highly recommend If you are really interested to grab Aliexpress reviews.

Internet Novelty

It was a little confusing at first and you need a separate app to import the reviews but much better then aliexpress reviews they are garbage you get none in English and the translation is horrible. This app allows you to select the countries which you want to reviews from I got quality reviews with images. Paid option has great tools sends out email to remind customers to add a review very helpful

Kitty Trend

This is a fantastic app. You have to combine with another free app 'Judge.me' but it's all free, and looks great on the website. Best choice for a start-up.
Check it out here: www.kittytrend.com

BORN ACTIVE

This is a very awesome App. Just downloaded it but very impressed already. We will be back to review it again

Sweet Orchid Boutique

Great app> I've used it to import reviews from AliExpress. It's free and you only need the Judge.me app to export the reviews into your page. It's free!! Great for a startup like me! Thank you team for such a great resource!

Pulse Village

I used this app to import reviews with Judge.me Review app to show the reviews. It works great! I can add and delete reviews, and even edit them if the translator gets a little weird (eg. some languages insert odd single letters in the middle of sentences).

itsinyourcart

I used this app to import real reviews and its perfect. It easily adds social proof to the store. Love it

Golden Aesthetics Lifestyle

Really amazing app, the app Ali reviews for some reason did not work. so i installed this one and they look amazing and my landing page look way more professional! in this business the landing page play a major role when it comes to succeeding or not, This app helps soo much!

The International Golf Shop

I used OneClick AliReviews before, but I thought that this was a little expensive. So I decided to test this free app. I am using it right now and I am happy with it. BUT you need the free Judge Me app to show the reviews in your store. Also, it takes a little longer to import reviews compared to AliReviews.