AliExpress Review Importer

AliExpress Review Importer

by Judge.me

Export reviews from Ali Express for your dropshipping products

LifeStyle 84

Amazing app, 5 star. easy to use and does amazing work, Import as many reviews as you want from AliExpress. This app is a big boost to my store

Grecomart

simply amazing. Exactly what I have been looking for. Easy to setup ( no code needed) and brilliant customer service

Sundergard

Lifesaver app/ First review that I've ever written for an app because of just how amazing this thing is.

Junaizo, Inc.

Great app to reduce all the tedious work done manually. I highly recommend If you are really interested to grab Aliexpress reviews.

Internet Novelty

It was a little confusing at first and you need a separate app to import the reviews but much better then aliexpress reviews they are garbage you get none in English and the translation is horrible. This app allows you to select the countries which you want to reviews from I got quality reviews with images. Paid option has great tools sends out email to remind customers to add a review very helpful

Kitty Trend

This is a fantastic app. You have to combine with another free app 'Judge.me' but it's all free, and looks great on the website. Best choice for a start-up.
Check it out here: www.kittytrend.com

BORN ACTIVE

This is a very awesome App. Just downloaded it but very impressed already. We will be back to review it again

Sweet Orchid Boutique

Great app> I've used it to import reviews from AliExpress. It's free and you only need the Judge.me app to export the reviews into your page. It's free!! Great for a startup like me! Thank you team for such a great resource!

Pulse Village

I used this app to import reviews with Judge.me Review app to show the reviews. It works great! I can add and delete reviews, and even edit them if the translator gets a little weird (eg. some languages insert odd single letters in the middle of sentences).

itsinyourcart

I used this app to import real reviews and its perfect. It easily adds social proof to the store. Love it