AliExpress Review Importer

AliExpress Review Importer

by Judge.me

Export reviews from Ali Express for your dropship products

Case Hacks

Its incredible!! It let me pick exactly the type of reviews I want! Its the best! You need this app!!!

Watchin'me

Very useful, pretty easy to use, helps a lot to create confidence with your customers, highly recommended for those using AliExpress as provider, do not hesitate to give it a try

Surge Kart

Fully Satisfied ! Best app for Importing reviews from AliExpress . Easy to maintain and fast supporting service.No issues so far! Highly recommend for other users as well.

Petites Chaussettes

Ops sorry for my first review I try your plugin too fast...

This plugin work perfectly. Export review is very easy now.

Can you add France in your form ?

Thank you !

North Main General Store

I used this app to help me import product reviews. It was very simple to use and was very user-friendly! It does require some time if are importing a lot of reviews but the process to import is extremely fast and simple.

Just Sales

The app works well. I wish I would have down loaded it in the beginning when I was selecting products.

Unique Fashion Styles

I have used this app to import all of my product reviews for products on Aliexpress, and then Judge.me to publish them and it has made the process very simple and works very well!

Believe In Love Shop

I have been using this app about 3 months now, I can't say if it has contributed to any sales but it adds trust and makes my site look good. Reviews is one of the most important things that contribute to a customer making a purchase so I definitely recommend it since it can take an extremely long time to get reviews without the help of an app. For a free app I think the customer service is excellent we all wish we can get immediate replies to our questions but thats not possible all the time and the wait is not that long.

joyzzin

I highly recommend this app. You can push too many product reviews to your store easily and for free. It's easy to import reviews. Thanks a lot to developers!

Urbanite Carry Backpacks

This app makes it super easy to import reviews from aliexpress. It works fast in the background. I love it and will recommend it to other store owners.