AliExpress Review Importer

AliExpress Review Importer

by Judge.me

Export reviews from Ali Express for your dropshipping products

John Nikos

Worked exactly as intended and gives my products much more credibility. Wish it would import more than 500 reviews but that's not a big deal.

vizhio

For me, it works great! Given the fact that I can import so many reviews with the free version, it's amazing!

Lokshair

always give me a message "URL not Valid or not found",it waste me lost of time, how could I do, uninstall the app?

TENDTRENDS

always give me a message "URL not Valid or not found" tried again after a day and still....checked on the app review and theres a lot of people with same problem as me...ill try again later and uninstall it if still wont work.

February 27, 2020
Still no update about the URL not valid?

Cheap Snow Gear

this app used to work great and now does not work anymore. it is a complete pain and a waste of time now. multiple emails to support and no fix yet....

February 22, 2020

Hi,

Some IPs seem to be getting different type of URLs some of the time. We are working on a fix.

Import works normally for overwhelming majority of users. Sorry for the issues you are facing.

Exerbeast

It's not letting me upload any reviews? Is there a bug by any chance?

Easy Kitchen US

Today I'm having this message don't matter I do. URL is not valid or not found or is not a product page.

Z-TopShop.com

I just got this app and it is Great! My store begins to look much more professional better. Thank you. I recommend it to anyone in the dropshipping field.

Lynda Anne

Perfect app, easy to use, and high quality. It looks neat and professional. The customer support is amazingly fast. I cannot believe how quickly they help. My store looks so much more professional with this app and my conversion rates are going up after only one day. You gotta get this app!

Lazora.Co

Easy to use, thumbs up! Good filters too. Need to install a judge me app as well to have the imported reviews displayed in your shop.