AliExpress Review Importer

AliExpress Review Importer

by Judge.me

Export reviews from Ali Express for your dropshipping products

premiumphonecase

For a free app it's great!If it had image attaching function to the review for a customer that would have been excellent!

TBD

Absolutely awesome! Works really fast, easy and you can configure some settings.
Only thing I miss is maybe not "minimum 3" but a maximum function too?
Seems sketchy when the store is full of 5/5 reviews, even if they're real.

Great tool tho!

Pet Guide

AMAZING! Thank youuuuuuu. Just what I needed. You guys are the best. Great support! Everything worked fast and easy.

JanCars

I used the app to import reviews from AliExpress and is very easy and straight forward. Currently I don’t have any complaints does what I would like it to do efficiently

NHBshop

The same to other customers, the importer says link not valid, I'm traying for 1 hour and nothing, please fix the problem. Thanks

After the review from the developer, the App is working fine, thanks for checking everything, great support.

Fausto
NHBshop.com

August 1, 2019

Hi,

AliExpress changed their review format so our app didn't work indeed for a day. We have since fixed this bug and your imports will work again, so please give it another try.

Our apologies for the inconvenience, from time to time changes to AliExpress require a few hours of downtime in this app.

JewelClues

Update: one star updated to five star! App now works as described flawlessly. Customer support is responsive and pro-active. Thanks.

didn't import anything. Every time it say Aliexpress URL is invalid. I just copied the url from browser. tried 2-3 times but its not working. Waste of time.
.....
Note: Since customer care approached me explaining the current issue is due to tech change at Aliexpress and they are trying to fix the issue. I will update my review again once it's working.

August 1, 2019

Hi,

AliExpress changed their format so our app didn't work indeed for a day. We have since fixed this bug and your imports will work again, so please give it another try.

Style Possession

I like this app very much. Works perfectly, very quick importing, Highly recommend. And it is free. Not sure why they send email-notification that there was an importing done. Thank you .

Cross The Dots

Really good app for importing Aliexpress Reviews into Shopify, Easy to use and great layout for reviews on the product Page. Easily choose which reviews to import based on language, star rating. Very impressed and saved me lots of time.

MeetMyShop mms7

I used this app to import reviews to my products, it reminds me having imported in background, but i can not find it on my online prducts pages.

July 25, 2019

Hello there,

We apologize for any inconvenience that you were having.

We have tried contacting you by mail and by phone multiple times but were not able to get any response from you.

Our AliExpress Review Importer app will only help you to import product reviews from AliExpress.

Our free to use Judge.me Product Reviews app will automatically show them in your store or you can also export the reviews as CSV and import them to another reviews app.

Both app seem to be working fine to us. For example, the reviews that you most recently imported with our app are currently showing and were successfully imported: https://fba.us.meetmyshop.net/products/popfeel-liquid-matte-lipstick-pen-lip-glaze-gloss-lasting-waterproof-smudge-makeup-moisturizing-cod

Please let us know if there is anything that we can help you with.

Eyewear Classique

This app is lovely! Two thumbs up from me. It perfectly does the job of importing valuable reviews from clients. It is true that to desplay the reviews you need to also install the judge.me app, but both have free plan available to use. Amazing! Highly recommend it!