AliExpress Review Importer

AliExpress Review Importer

by Judge.me

Export reviews from Ali Express for your dropshipping products

Xfinium

It's hassle fuss free to import reviews. Am very happy with this basic free apps but if to have more free services for submitting a good review would be much better as a rewards.

Netismore

Very happy to use this, together with other apps to display review, I can send out review from Aliexpress easily, effect is good and it is useful. Thanks~~

Paint by Numbers - Diamond Paint

I want to be nice because the app is free, and for that I give credit. Importing reviews is incredible hard. Works 1 out 8 times. The app ask you to the original product with the product on your store. It never can find the product in my store, even if it is suggesting me the same exact product. I went to the Troubleshooting, they suggested to turn on/off my product on the store. I did. It worked one time. I added the www to the product address in the app. It worked once too.

I would pay for the other app needed to use with this in a heartbeat with my eyes closed.

The problem is that I can not waste so much time dealing with an app to import products.

Sorry but I will go to other app.

chipisland

I had an issue and the Customer support team reached me immediately. Personal treatment in a free app is something difficult to find. Also, just to let you know, when importing reviews make sure you click on the"only reviews with text content" and fill in minimum 1 word, if not it will import empty reviews and it will fill it with the product name (terrible mistake).

Nexus-Booth

Fast Support, well recommended app suite everything I need, easy to use and reliable support.

Egenkauppa

Thanks its a useful app i like it.Its easy to use. iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

MrsPET

La mejor app de reviews sin duda y gratis encima 10/10 trabajo magnifico
podeis visitar mi tienda para comprobar que es buenísima

John Nikos

Worked exactly as intended and gives my products much more credibility. Wish it would import more than 500 reviews but that's not a big deal.

vizhio

For me, it works great! Given the fact that I can import so many reviews with the free version, it's amazing!

Lokshair

always give me a message "URL not Valid or not found",it waste me lost of time, how could I do, uninstall the app?