AliExpress Review Importer

AliExpress Review Importer

by Judge.me

Export reviews from Ali Express for your dropship products

Bubs-Little-World

This is an amazing app. Easy to use and import 5 star reviews with pictures. Works brilliant and very easy. Thanks for providing this free. I have just started my store and keen to see some sales through social proof. Great work. Most of all it's free, so thanks a lot guys. Highly recommend.

stecco

Mi piace molto il modo in cui inserisce le recensioni e il fatto che permetta di poterle scrivere, assolutamente consigliata! (Aggiungerei una classifica con i prodotti con più recensioni)

Func&cool

I used the app and it's very simple to install and setup, work very good. really it's a good app. thank the team for a good job. wish you all the best

LABELKP

Thank You aliexpress review application for being free & easy to import reviews from aliexpress.
once again thank you for this wonderful application.

Gifts4Pets

great app thank you! Just wish there was a way to import bulk products but i am still delighted to use it it has helped a lot

Bag It Mart

I installed this app and it has made customer reviews so much easier to put under my product offering in my store. I'm really legit now with this app. Thanks so much.

YUNIK Store

Great free app to add genuine reviews to your store. Definitely reccomended if you want to add that extra touch to your product page!

COMMANFAN

I am using this app. love this amazing app. very good app for importing reviews. many thanks, developer

Life's-Accessory's

Perfect, I needed a simple way to add review from customers before I had items on my site. Thank you for creating such an effective way to get reviews.

Brides to Be, Regalia & Accessories

Excellent app, become easy to use once recognition step by step of functions, helpful to future customers..I recommend it