4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to import unlimited reviews from AliExpress directly to their Shopify stores. They value its customizable features, Google Shopping integration, and multilingual support. The app's responsive customer service and support for various feedback formats, including text, photo, and video reviews, are also highly praised. It's free and easy to use, making it accessible for all merchants.

May 17, 2023

Best Review App on Shopify. Also 100% FREE TO USE. Can import as many reviews as you want. Highly recomend

Culinary Emporium
Slovakia
May 13, 2023

super easy to use
very helpful to get reviews for your dream product matters of seconds
highly recommended

Gavi
Japan
7 months using the app
May 13, 2023

I was having trouble setting up assessments. That's when I found "Judge.me" and everything became so easy and interactive.

Just Clock
Brazil
8 months using the app
June 14, 2023

There is an error message saying they will fix this, but when I put in my product name it doesn't show up. The message seems to have been posted for over a month and they won't fix the problem.

Chodeshi
Judge.me replied June 29, 2023

Hi there,

The "product name not showing" issue will only require a little tweak in your browser settings and everything should be good. Our team has reached out to you to discuss more.

Hope to hear back soon!

September 3, 2023

Everytime I try to open the app it takes me to the original page I just pressed install at and the app is basically useless.

My Store
Judge.me replied September 7, 2023

Hi there,

Thank you for letting us know about the issue.

Our team has reached out and sent you a collaborator request to check further. Hope to connect soon!

April 28, 2023

helped me out so much, this would prove to people that your store isn't a scam, it helped me get people to look at my store and purchase

hsxbeauty
About 1 month using the app
April 19, 2023

NIce app to have for ratings from aliexpress. Recommended to anyone who might want to dropship directly from aliexpress. :)

Jambu Beads
Singapore
5 months using the app
May 7, 2023

Works very well, had some issues with the interface and customer service answered almost instantly :)

CaseBase
6 months using the app
May 21, 2023

Easy to use, free, and the best app! It offers a seamless experience with its user-friendly interface. Highly recommended!

Price2Go
Romania
2 months using the app
April 25, 2023

perfect app , easy to use and having a very useful instruction that help new user and introduce the app

blueblue