Monimo: Aliexpress Reviews App

Import Aliexpress reviews, Aliexpress Reviews, Ali review app

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

totebagstyle

Location Kosovo
Time spent using app About 1 month

Thank you for this app, it's save my life and lot of time. You guys are amazing. I highly recommended.

April 1, 2020

This review made our day! :) Thanks!

Healthwizer

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 3 hours

Awesome App to work with. It help boost sales in my shopify online store. Thank you Reviify for a Free Plan.

April 1, 2020

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review. :)

Bravus Shop

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 1 hour

It works really well. The only problem is that it did not recover previous reviews that are already on your product page.

Hi,
Thank you for leaving a 5-Stars review. At Reviify, we continuously strive to serve you better. :)

heyrule

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 18 hours

It is super easy to use. I had very good experience using it and all the required reviews were imported as I would have liked.

April 1, 2020

We are so grateful for your 5-star review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community.

Progress Deals

Location Ghana

is excellent, easy to use and good, I strongly recommend that anyone that is dropshipping should use this amazing review app

Hello,
Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience, our team will definitely be happy to read what you wrote.

GWR Ph

Location Philippines

Great app... It filters first any negative review before showing it to the site. Highly recommended.

April 1, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. :)

The Great Thomas Baby

Great app with great Layout. Strongly recomend in order to improve social proof of your store. 5 stars

The1stopfitshop

Time spent using app About 15 hours

I'm using this to help boost my store sales I think this will help me do that so once I get traffic they'll know it's real

April 1, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star rating - it's much appreciated! :)

Chisel Outdoors

I really like how simple it was to integrate the app to my store, I didn't even have to copy and paste the code in. Only annoyance is having to copy each product url individually, but that's a minor thing.

April 1, 2020

Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means a lot to us and our entire team! :)

MEC Products

Location Australia

I am new to drops hipping and really am just winging it right now. But i wanted to add reviews to my store and Reviify really helped me. Made it so easy.

April 1, 2020

We're happy to see that you have a 5-Star experience at Reviify. Thanks for sharing. :)