Reviify ‑ AliExpress Reviews

Reviify ‑ AliExpress Reviews | Reviews

by ShopBooster

Import AliExpress Product Reviews. Compatible with OS 2.0

heyrule

It is super easy to use. I had very good experience using it and all the required reviews were imported as I would have liked.

April 1, 2020

We are so grateful for your 5-star review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community.

Progress Deals

is excellent, easy to use and good, I strongly recommend that anyone that is dropshipping should use this amazing review app

Hello,
Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience, our team will definitely be happy to read what you wrote.

GWR Ph

Great app... It filters first any negative review before showing it to the site. Highly recommended.

April 1, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. :)

The Great Thomas Baby

Great app with great Layout. Strongly recomend in order to improve social proof of your store. 5 stars

The1stopfitshop

I'm using this to help boost my store sales I think this will help me do that so once I get traffic they'll know it's real

April 1, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star rating - it's much appreciated! :)

Chisel Outdoors

I really like how simple it was to integrate the app to my store, I didn't even have to copy and paste the code in. Only annoyance is having to copy each product url individually, but that's a minor thing.

April 1, 2020

Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means a lot to us and our entire team! :)

MEC Products

I am new to drops hipping and really am just winging it right now. But i wanted to add reviews to my store and Reviify really helped me. Made it so easy.

April 1, 2020

We're happy to see that you have a 5-Star experience at Reviify. Thanks for sharing. :)

thehotcoffee

Does what it says it does. works better than alireviews. simple and sweet. i give my recommendation.

Hello,
Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. :)

I Seek Store

Easy to use, very effective and so far no issues with our site! Congratulations on developing a quality app. Highly recommend. Thank you

Hi,
Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. People like you make our job a pleasure.

Skyphire

Easy to use and works like a boss. Has ton's of features and customization options. The price is also very reasonable.

April 1, 2020

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.