Monimo: Aliexpress Reviews App

Import Aliexpress reviews, Aliexpress Reviews, Ali review app

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Brushy Toothbrushes

Time spent using app 21 minutes

Very good app. Would recommend it to anyone looking to add reviews to your products to boost sales and credibility.

October 5, 2020

Hi Brushy Toothbrushes!
Thank you so much for this review, we really appreciate it! :)

Unique by Aerie, LLC

Customer service is awesome! This app has brought a lot of customers to my store. It has given my products the edge needed to close the sale. I had issues displaying the star ratings above the product title as well as the collection page. I struggled with the instructions that were listed and reached out to the support team and they fixed everything within the hour. The fast response was highly appreciated!

October 2, 2020

Hi Unique by Aerie! :) Reviify Support Team is delighted with these amazing words. When you're happy, we're happy. :) Thank you so much!

BedrockBlender

very good for importing reviews quickly. good price compared to the other apps that do the same thing.

September 24, 2020

joinsbuy

Location France

Nice plug-in, great experience. Importing comments is very convenient and has brought me a lot of help. recommend.

September 12, 2020

Hey, we are very glad to hear that! :) Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means a lot to us and our entire team!

marketingdr26

Location Dominican Republic
Time spent using app About 2 months

excelente me sorprendio para mi una de la mejore. Si la hubiera visto antes recomiendo usarla es sie

September 7, 2020

We are so grateful for your review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community! :)

Sufinad's

Location Singapore

I used the app and its straight forward and easy to use. Didnt need to copy or paste any code, and its free. My conversion rates went up.

September 1, 2020

Hi! We're really glad to hear that! Thanks for the review, it means a lot to us. :)

Gadgetlia

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 2 months

This app is pretty cool. Now i can show reviews for free. I recommend to install this app for all of you.

August 29, 2020

Thanks for the amazing review, we really appreciate it! :)

Take That Now

Time spent using app About 1 month

Yes, The app is very useful and easy to use. I have obtain my reviews for all products i have on my website.

August 17, 2020

Thank you so much for great review! :) We really appreciate it.

βoculus

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app About 1 hour

nice ! easy to use ! with navigation and preview page, and some menu and even a place for advance css column in future can hire someone if needed to make looks better

August 15, 2020

Thank you sooo much for this amazing review! :)

Pets Zion

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 month

Amazing app & best support team. Highly recommended. The reviews have so much customization and the paid plans are also so affordable.

August 11, 2020

Your review made our day! :) Thank you so much for these wonderful words, Pets Zion!