4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its versatility in managing various types of discounts for both online and in-store purchases. It's praised for handling complex discount rules without theme changes and supporting multi-currency. The app integrates well with Shopify, allowing multiple discounts to run simultaneously. Merchants appreciate the clean interface and responsive customer service, including a live chat feature. It's recognized for boosting sales, increasing average order value, and enhancing customer experience through automatic discounts and multiple discount codes.

April 18, 2022

We use this for tiered discounts for our affiliate partners. The tiered pricing is the most flexible we've seen for similar apps and it works really well.

Marley and Moose
February 8, 2023

Online chat fixed my initial installation issues in less than 5 minutes, impressive. I feel confident moving forward that if I need any further assistance I'll be able to get it.
I'll add to this review after using the app for a while.

mbRADIO
CirkleStudio replied February 10, 2023

Thank you so much for your time and share review with us. Please feel free to contact us again soon!

August 27, 2021

I can’t install it and always report an error 500. If I can install it and use it normally, I might actually use it. Maybe it’s because the product is being updated, but now I can’t use it

Lydongchi
China
About 13 hours using the app
CirkleStudio replied August 28, 2021

Thank you for your review, all feedback is important to us and we’re sorry to hear you’ve had such a frustrating experience.

As you can hopefully see from our other reviews, your situation is the exception and far from our usual high standards. You can reinstall the app and give us a chance to resolve your concern.

August 25, 2021

What the app does is great.
The support is great.
Unfortunately it doesnt display the discounts on the product and collection pages. (which was my requirement)
I have communicated this to the developer

Real Aquatics
CirkleStudio replied August 25, 2021

Hello Mike,

We are grateful that you took the time out to leave us a review. Your feedback helps us to improve our app and features.

I am sorry that we are not fulfilling your requirement at this stage.

I share this comment with my technical team and if possible we will definitely update the app.

August 23, 2021

very hard to understand settings and totally incompetent support chat. total waste of time even trying it.
It only is 2 stars and not 1 because support was able to point out how to do a clean uninstall without code left.

Livomio® - Liebe Dein Zuhause
Germany
CirkleStudio replied August 25, 2021

As you can hopefully see from our other reviews, your situation is the exception and far from our usual high standards. This makes us all the more keen to make sure this gets resolved and doesn’t happen again.

Drop a message at support@cirklestudio.co to let them know all the details and we promise you we’ll tailor a satisfactory resolution for you.

January 18, 2023

Broke the website, support very unhelpful - wasted an hour of my time trying to uninstall and lost a lot of sales - proceed with caution

Uno Lusso
32 minutes using the app
CirkleStudio replied January 18, 2023

Hopefully you can see from our other reviews, your situation is the exception and far from our usual high standards. This makes us all the more keen to make sure this gets resolved and doesn’t happen again.

September 16, 2021

We needed to create a 3 for 2 offer for the whole store and after installing the app I admit I was kind of lost. I contacted support and got a personal hangout call with one of the devs and within minutes everything worked and even better than we expected. Highly recommend.

GPI - German Products Ireland
Ireland
July 19, 2021

Chirag provided an outstanding support installing the app on my AJAX cart theme! App works as advertised and I'm very happy with it!

RAGOO
Ireland
CirkleStudio replied July 19, 2021

Rob, wow! Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a loyal user and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime. Our team is really happy to hear that you like our app.

March 13, 2024