All In One Automatic Discounts

Bundle, Volume, Wholesale, Bogo, Stackable/Multiple Offers

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

East Coast AF Apparel

Liking this app a lot so far. Installed it to be able to combine automated (BOGO) discounts and discount codes/stack discounts. Fairly painless to install, very customizable, and the team has been very quick to help me get it just right for my store/theme. I tried a few other similar-sounding plugins, but this is really the first one I found that lets me run multiple automated offers and/or stack on a discount code at a reasonable cost.

BlackTreeLab

Location Indonesia

Amazing customer service and a very flexible application! It meets my needs for Summer sale! Thank you so much!

Paperfinery

App has all the features we needed and then some features we didn't know we needed. Setup is easy with excellent documentation and instructions. The best part about it is the support team. Quick responses, friendly and they resolve issues and answer questions to our satisfaction. Can't recommend enough!

Discover Dogs

The app works quite well, there were a few kinks that I needed help with but Chirag was quick to respond and knew how to fix the problem.
Lots of capabilities, it takes some playing around to get to know all the ways you can use it. Overall I would recommend!

MainStreetMerchandise

We are using this app for tiered discounts and stacking other discount codes. We searched high and low for this capability and AOAD was by far the best. We had a seamless integration with Chirag. He was very responsive and VERY quick to accomplish anything we asked him to do to create the form and function we wanted for our website. The only reason why I did not give it a 5 star is because we are unable to create or import discount codes in bulk . We need to create alot of unique discount codes so having to create each code manually in this app is a bit tedious. I am hoping they add this feature at some point down the road. Otherwise great app!

Soap and More the Learning Centre Inc

This app does so much more than the basic Shopify discount options. We can have multiple automatic discounts now as well.
Chirag was amazing and helped get me set up with our theme very quickly.
Support is A+

Chinga Clothing

Location New Zealand

Customer service was excellent. They helped set up the installation and discount and tested it on their end to make sure it was working. Very helpful in answering any questions and concerns we had. Recommend this app.

Tugz

Location Netherlands

Ik heb deze app gebruikt om verschillende soorten prijsstellingen toe te kunnen passen, dit keer bij stapelkorting. Door de code van mijn thema FLOW kwam ik er zelf niet uit. Ik had het team gemaild en zij reageerden direct en losten het per direct voor mij op. Echt super!!
Kortingen worden netjes en duidelijk weergegeven en UX is ook prettig. Aanrader!

Rock Your World

Location Netherlands

Great service, helpful and solution driven. for shopify basic as we have great added value! tough to bypass the 1 discount rule default shopify settings, with this app, everything runs smoothly!

May 25, 2022

Thank you so much for this review. We really appreciate you being a customer. We’re here for you anytime.

Embryolisse Hong Kong

Location Hong Kong SAR

Swift response. Quick to provide solutions and truly helpful! The team provides detail explanation and guidance.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12