4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its diverse discount features and seamless Shopify integration. It's praised for its ability to handle multiple and complex discounts, both online and in-store, including POS only discounts. The app supports multi-currency and is compatible with various themes. Merchants appreciate its contribution to increased sales and average order value, as well as its excellent customer service, including a responsive live chat. It also offers a 30-day free trial.

December 7, 2023

Amazing! Very quick on response and assisted with the entire installation of the app on both our sites.

P.E Nation International
About 24 hours using the app
October 19, 2023

Clear installation guide, easy to set up and the team is very supportive and responsive. Recommend!

MOFT
2 months using the app
September 1, 2023

Great app which offers different types of discounts with the option to customize those discounts to your needs, something other discount apps are not offering. Chirag always response to any of our queries within minutes and he is super efficient in resolving any issues. 5*

VPS Tools and Fixings
7 months using the app
August 28, 2023

Good app with lots of options. Got help quicly when needed with an install issue. Very happy so far!

Meeple Galaxy
Norway
Over 1 year using the app
December 4, 2023

Super Support. Sehr schnelle Hilfe vom Team. Nur zu empfehlen! Thanks to Rakshit

Mein Shop
Switzerland
2 days using the app
September 29, 2023

This is the first time I've encountered a discount app that just works the way it should. The setup is a bit of a process but once you do the first 2 steps, they'll do the rest of it for you. I have 3 completely different discounts running in my store now and they all work exactly as intended, even when combining. The chat helpers are super responsive and they actually know what they're doing. Great app!

10-Spot Tools
About 17 hours using the app
CirkleStudio replied October 3, 2023

Thank you for recommending us in your review! We’re glad we made your experience with us a great one and will be happy to help you again soon.

August 31, 2023

After my experience with AIOD from Circkle Studio, I can say with full confidence that any app offered by this team will be of great quality and efficiency. Chirag is an amazing employee and is the reason we shall continue to use AIOD; his support and dedication to providing solutions is brilliant, going above and beyond. I highly recommend any app from Circkle Studio!

Little Whitehouse
South Africa
5 months using the app
CirkleStudio replied September 1, 2023

Thanks Joshua. We’re thrilled that you were satisfied with our services. Your feedback is appreciated, and we hope to be of help again soon! You made our weekend with such a wonderful and kind words. Thank you so much for that.

December 28, 2023

Aplicacion con muchas posibilidades, y una atencion muy buena.
Sin duda una buena aplicacion para descuentos

PODS XPRESS
Spain
About 23 hours using the app
October 25, 2023

I have worked with this company with several of their apps on 5 different stores. They are fantastic. Extremely smart and super helpful in supporting their apps.

My Store
About 1 hour using the app
October 30, 2023

The customer service is superb!

Grace Box