Reviews (374)

4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its versatile discount creation capabilities for both online and in-store purchases. It's praised for its clean interface, quick setup, and ability to manage multiple promotions. The app integrates seamlessly with Shopify, supports multi-currency, and offers efficient customer service through live chat. Many appreciate its ability to increase average order value and boost sales with multiple automatic discounts.

July 19, 2024

Great help and great app

Liberty Belle
February 20, 2024

I would 100% recommend this application. The author will help me solve all the problems related to this application. At the same time, this function is also very powerful.

jiayagold
Hong Kong SAR
About 5 hours using the app
Cirkle Studio LLC replied February 21, 2024

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work.

February 22, 2024

I have just started using the app, but the support so far has been amazing! I am looking forward to making good use of this app.

Charmed Jewellery
South Africa
About 2 hours using the app
Cirkle Studio LLC replied March 1, 2024

We are so happy that you enjoyed your experience with us! We appreciate the great review and if you need any help send us an email on chirag@cirklestudio.co

January 23, 2024

I recommend it to everyone! The team is very helpful!

Emlekdekor.hu
Hungary
5 days using the app
November 24, 2023

This app ruiend our Black Friday Sale. On a day where our business gets to take all of our hard work and have it repaid, this app lets us down. It stopped working 1 hour into our sale and our inbox was flooded with customer complaints and questions. Customers stopped shopping because the discount codes stopped working. We are beyond frustraded and there's absolutely nothing we can do about it now. A very sad day for our business.

Atmosphera
About 1 year using the app
Cirkle Studio LLC replied November 25, 2023

Hi, my name is Chirag and I’m technical head of this app. I’m familiar with your situation, and I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused.

When we got the notification, we immediately started work on that and fixed it ASAP for you. This is the technical thing and takes some time to fix and we are greatly sorry that it took some time to fix. I understand the situation about the BF so we make our whole team fix it within an hour and make sure it does not happen again in future.

Edited November 5, 2021

This app works on our webstore. Thanks for cirklestudio team, Questions and assistance were answered quickly. Your service is amazing. Hopefully our webstore will be more in demand and successful. Thank You Very Much.

Embropedia
Indonesia
Almost 3 years using the app
Cirkle Studio LLC replied August 10, 2021

We are glad to hear we provided you with top-notch service! We appreciate the feedback and would love to hear that.

My team feels elated to hear that. Please do not hesitate to contact us if I can be of any further assistance.

September 28, 2021

The customer service is outstanding. I have dealt with quite a few members of staff since I downloaded the app and they are so quick to provide advice and even help with customisation when needed. It's the first app I have found that combines all types of discounts.

PranaOn
Almost 3 years using the app
Cirkle Studio LLC replied September 28, 2021

We really appreciate your time Jasmine. We like to hear that you are satisfied with the discount application functionality and support. Today we fill proud that our aim is completed which is "Why use multiple app When you have multiple discount features available under a Single App".

Once again thank you so much Jasmine.

Edited November 7, 2022

The app works perfectly. The customare care Chirag, helped me with an issue in a very small time. I really recomend the app and the people working for it, It does what it promises and people make the difference.

MESAUDA
Italy
Cirkle Studio LLC replied December 1, 2021

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review.

Edited October 19, 2021

Update: Awesome response and support from their team. They have really looked after us and the app is now working well. Awesome experience and looking forward to working with the team long term. Thanks

Plushy
Cirkle Studio LLC replied October 15, 2021

Hey Eddie, We feel glad you are back with us and thank you so much for giving us a chance.

We are far from you but always with you. If need any help just let me know I am always here for that.

Edited June 14, 2022

Want to give these guys an applause. The support is wonderful and truly helpful. I am not saying this app is the most easy or intuitive one in the market, which I really in no position to say, but the support is always there to give us a hand. They always deliver great results. Kudos to them. A speical mention goes to Harmish. He's so helpful.

Nu Puré
Hong Kong SAR
Cirkle Studio LLC replied April 9, 2022

We know the value of the customer and their business. We always trying our best to available on live chat.

Thank you so much for the 5 start review with a wonderful comment.
Our whole support team is elated to hear that.