All In One Automatic Discounts

Bundle, Volume, Wholesale, Bogo, Stackable/Multiple Offers

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

FitBem Clothing Co.

I needed an app quickly to give 2 automatic discount offers on my store. I didn't realize shopify didn't allow 2 automatic discounts at once. I already had my sales and everything planned out. I searched apps and came across this one based on reviews & price. I followed all the steps but couldn't quite get what I needed. I contacted chat support around 9:30pm PST and quickly got a response. They solved my issue, did everything for me and emailed me when done. Wow, great customer service for sure! Quick service, knowledgeable people, very nice. Thank you!!!

Le Coq Sportif

Good Support and Quick Response from Customer care. Thanks for Everything. I really Appreciate your servies.

Plantebaby.dk

I'm still on trial - but the instant service they offered me through chat and collaboration request was beyond excellent. They seem very professional and service minded!

Oscar et Cleo

The support and tech team was amazing in assisting me in resolving the issue on Shopify store. thank you.

Qush

So I needed volume discounts, not that easy to find.
Tested 4 apps and this one was the best.
Easy to install, configure and when I had a special request they were ready to help on the chat. The store is still small so the Flex plan was my ideal fit, but when I grow the other plans are hardly much higher and I feel I get a lot of value for money. So keep up the good work!

HYTORC

So far so good, tried a few apps this one fits my needs well. Support was able to make small customizations for me very quickly.

Maxbowbelgium

The App works great and the support is just perfect. They assist you very quickly and efficiently! .

Zerowet.se

good app and good live customer service. It gives you a lot of possibilities. Swati was really helpful!

House of Curators

Support team was very quick to help me setup the app correctly and even got it to work with other apps that I am using.

STYLiz

direct help! clear an efficient! if you have any questions a team will help you very soon. Also the app is good, easy to use