All In One Automatic Discounts

Bundle, Volume, Wholesale, Bogo, Stackable/Multiple Offers

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

12Cups

The excellent support team resolved my issue within minutes.
Really helped me achieve what we really want. This app is exactly what I needed! Best wholesale and discounts app for Shopify. I tried many other apps but this app is the best.

Fix My Curls

Hello team, professional service and good collaboration from the team. Recommend the App, an Awesome app with services specially Chirag, He has good knowledge. I was also pleased because my request was taken into account very fast. Thank you! Chirag.

About Blue Fabrics

The customer service was excellent! We have a very old theme on our shopify shop and the automatic installation didn't work on that theme, but with the help of Chirag it was installed manually and he gave me a little tour of all the functionalities of the app. Great!

Osmobiose

The operator was very professional, patient and qualified. Thank you very much Chirag. I was also pleased because my request was taken into account very fast.

CoThings Shop

Good app for now compared to other apps, professional service and good collaboration from team. Recommed the App

Shoprifty

A great app that gives you everything you need for your website regarding discounts, upsells, BOGO, cart conditions, etc.
And that's not even the best thing - which is for sure their customer service.

zohargift

Just started using the app, however the support service team was amazing.
They fixed the discount that didnt work upon atc

Uruguayan Sun

Have not used it yet, but Manoj was a huge help in getting it set up the way I needed. Stayed with me until my concerns were resolved. He was great.
You may want to consider changing the term "draft orders" in the set-ups because it makes people think they have to manually input the order for the codes to work...not your intention so maybe clear up that language....

January 31, 2022

Hello Dear Admin,

Thank you for your review. I just share this with our team and the technical team is update it immediately. After update that I hope this makes sense and now the user will not get confused.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of any further assistance / provide further information on this matter and I feel elated on it.

Stillhouse

highly recommend the App, it did well and help my business growing, between , the customer service from Manoj are SUPERB

Fishermen's Source

Great Support Team. I had a issue with the display of banner on my theme. They solved my issue, did everything for me and emailed me when done. Great customer service for sure! Quick service, knowledgeable people, Thank you!!!