All In One Automatic Discounts

Bundle, Volume, Wholesale, Bogo, Stackable/Multiple Offers

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Lallama On Fire

Location Spain

Lo que más me gusta de esta App que no tienes que pagar una cuota mensual si no quieres, si no una pequeña comisión (más que asumible en mi caso) cada vez que realizas una venta utilizando los descuentos generados por la aplicación. Reconozco que me ha costado un poco configurar algunos descuentos de la App, sobre todo para poder combinar más de uno a la vez en mi tienda, pero el Servicio Técnico ha sido de 10. ¡Muchas gracias a Chirag Patel por su gran ayuda y paciencia conmigo!

May 2, 2022

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work.

Pack Turtle

It's a great app for running sales and stacking automatic discounts. The support is responsive and fast.

WonderLev

Five stars is not enough for this app, for the team and CirkleStudio as whole! The support is beyond professional, experienced and caring. They really give nothing short of their best. This is my second app with CirkleStudio and I could not have been more fulfilled. Thank you very much CirkleStudio and team!

April 26, 2022

We’re so happy to hear you had a great experience with app features and app support.

Your review made our day! Our whole team works very hard to keep our customers happy, but we can only do it thanks to amazing customers like you. Thanks again, and we hope to serve you again soon.

Manetain Store

Amazing app for automatic discount , Chirag gave great support i loved his promptness too, i would recommend others to use it too

Marley and Moose

We use this for tiered discounts for our affiliate partners. The tiered pricing is the most flexible we've seen for similar apps and it works really well.

egostore

This is a great app- it supports various ways to offer discounts and it's exactly what I want. A smart way to charge as well. The customer services are great too! I've got a discount problem during the Easter holiday and they were still able to make a quick response and solve it. Very impressive and highly recommend!

April 19, 2022

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review.

We're here for you anytime even we are so far from you. Just connect with us on live chat.

Mew Mews Fashion

The customer service team gave us great support! Respond in a sec, truly appreciate it!! And highly recommend this app, it really helps to organise the discounts campaign

Nu Puré

Want to give these guys an applause. The support is wonderful and truly helpful. I am not saying this app is the most easy or intuitive one in the market, which I really in no position to say, but the support is always there to give us a hand. They always deliver great results. Kudos to them.

April 9, 2022

We know the value of the customer and their business. We always trying our best to available on live chat.

Thank you so much for the 5 start review with a wonderful comment.
Our whole support team is elated to hear that.

ARSignature

The customer service is really helpful. Helps me with everything including the set up. I like the live chat service

Nufferton - Unisex Loungewear - Official site

Amazing app that has many different functions. The support is out this world, never seen this kind support and speed. WOW! Thanks Chirag for all the support.