Also Bought • Related products

Premium cross-sell product recommendations. Award-winning App!

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

Wiara Clothing

Amazing customer service and delivered me great results! Definitely helped me increase my Average Order Value

dbanyan

Location Netherlands

I could not recommend this app enough. There are lots of knobs to tweak for fine grain control and the support staff is doing amazing work. All the queries you have are acknowledged and resolved faster.

Birch Robot

I've been using this app for over 6 months now and it's definitely boosted my conversions. I've looked at other apps but this is the one I've been most happy with. As stated by others, customer support is amazing and super fast to fix any issues.

myneonpets

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 2 months

They're really helpful. I was having a lot of trouble adjusting to the size and positions that i want then they really fulfilled my wishes

Buddha Fight Wear

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Todo Perfecto y muy buena atención al cliente. En cinco minutos me han puesto el widget en su sitio.

Lilly Ds DIY Craft Supplies

Time spent using app Over 2 years

We've tried a ton of apps over the last 10 years and the one thing that you learn is that customer/technical support is equally as important as the functionality. I rarely leave reviews, but when a company like this goes above and beyond as they have for us, I feel compelled to do so. The app is equally as impressive and does exactly as we were hoping it would do. We're customers for life. Thank you! lillyds.com

It's Juliet

I just downloaded this app because they started in 2015 which is way ahead of most people and won an award for it so you know they have the data! Also, they already helped me without my even needing to ask which was awesome because i'm a bit impatient when it comes to adding live things on my store -- especially the design - which they handled for me, even though it comes already pretty spot on to your theme. So the customer service is top notch. I'm also a huge fan of amazon reccs so this I know will be great. It's already smart because I'm a younger store and I know my products and sales so it's pretty rad. I'm very sure it'll increase AOV. We also have a big store so I think this is a MUST. If you're picky about a lot of things - use this app. I do my research. Also it's 30 days free - you have nothing to lose - they can only help. Thank you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!

Red Beard's Outfitter

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Andreas, was extremely helpful in fixing an issue that my store was expierencing with the app. In just a couple of minutes he was able to customize the app to work with my store. I highly recommend this app and it has helped to increase sales in my Shopify store.

luvinadeal

Location Germany

Very cool app. It helps me to optimize the conversion rate! The layout is fexible to change and works really well!

OK Town

Location China

I used this APP to help my store upsell, yes it is a potential software for me , hopefully it is more convenient to use