Also Bought • Related products

Also Bought • Related products

by Code Black Belt

Premium cross-sell product recommendations. Award-winning App!

MagicShop.co.uk DEALS

Works great and best of all it can be customised. Highly recommended and does exactly what it should.

Softlens Queen

Honestly this apps didn't meet my expectation but i really like their support. They having a fast response and kindly help me to customizing my widget as like as my previous apps but unfortunatelly they haven't a feature that i having from previous apps so i canceled to using their application.

Vapsco

The support is amazing! I normally don't leave reviews but support I got from Invinzor was superb. He helped customzing codes to implement the same look to match my current design - font style, padding, photo alignment and many more. The communication was really easy and super quick. I highly recommend this great working app to anyone.

acqon

MADRE

So easy to install on my site and worked seamlessly with the look of my website. I would highly recommend this app.

Taiko Center Online Shop

Great app & Wonderful customer support! We just tried this app and another app released by them. They changed a location of the widget for both apps very faster than I expected.

Haystacks

Awesome app, well developed with a lot of features to customize and tweak! Looks great on our site and and setup was super easy, would highly reccomend

ColourShe

this is very very very great great app I have seen. thank your team for bring us this very very good app.

SaltyGirl Beauty

Great app, easy to use andI have seen many upsells and cross sells from this app converting to sales. Thank you

Inspired Health

Apps from this developer are truly amazing! I have the magnifying app, had the zoom app and also their Frequently Bought Together app. Prices are very cheap as well and these are all must-haves for a store! Keep up the good work guys!