Also Bought • Related products

Also Bought • Related products

by Code Black Belt

Premium cross-sell product recommendations. Award-winning App!

Stabil Posture

Exactly what I was looking for! Easy app to add recommended products with easy integration and design.
5/5 Recommended!

DROOZ + Company

I'm just getting started with this app. loving it so far. easy to use +customize. customer service gets A+ with quick response and great results

Fab Furniture Supply

I really liked this app! Unfortunately, it did not have the option to provide discounts on bundles however Support was AWESOME! They always responded quickly and even recommended their sister app Frequently Bought Together so I could get the discount feature I needed. That app is just as great too! Overall, a great experience. I highly recommend both apps!

Wiara Clothing

Amazing customer service and delivered me great results! Definitely helped me increase my Average Order Value

dbanyan

I could not recommend this app enough. There are lots of knobs to tweak for fine grain control and the support staff is doing amazing work. All the queries you have are acknowledged and resolved faster.

Birch Robot

I've been using this app for over 6 months now and it's definitely boosted my conversions. I've looked at other apps but this is the one I've been most happy with. As stated by others, customer support is amazing and super fast to fix any issues.

myneonpets

They're really helpful. I was having a lot of trouble adjusting to the size and positions that i want then they really fulfilled my wishes

Buddha Fight Wear

Todo Perfecto y muy buena atención al cliente. En cinco minutos me han puesto el widget en su sitio.

Lilly Ds DIY Craft Supplies

We've tried a ton of apps over the last 10 years and the one thing that you learn is that customer/technical support is equally as important as the functionality. I rarely leave reviews, but when a company like this goes above and beyond as they have for us, I feel compelled to do so. The app is equally as impressive and does exactly as we were hoping it would do. We're customers for life. Thank you! lillyds.com

It's Juliet

I just downloaded this app because they started in 2015 which is way ahead of most people and won an award for it so you know they have the data! Also, they already helped me without my even needing to ask which was awesome because i'm a bit impatient when it comes to adding live things on my store -- especially the design - which they handled for me, even though it comes already pretty spot on to your theme. So the customer service is top notch. I'm also a huge fan of amazon reccs so this I know will be great. It's already smart because I'm a younger store and I know my products and sales so it's pretty rad. I'm very sure it'll increase AOV. We also have a big store so I think this is a MUST. If you're picky about a lot of things - use this app. I do my research. Also it's 30 days free - you have nothing to lose - they can only help. Thank you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!