4.5

Merchants highly recommend this app for its seamless integration between Amazon and Shopify, praising its automatic order syncing, real-time inventory updates, and automated pricing. The intuitive interface and customization options make it user-friendly and adaptable. The real-time syncing ensures accurate product listings and order updates. Its automation features, particularly pricing and inventory management, are seen as game changers. The support team is commended for their responsiveness and expertise. The app also offers valuable performance analytics and can handle large catalogs with bulk upload features. Many report a significant positive impact on their operations and sales after using it.

March 30, 2023

Customer service is excellent and effective at any time they solve your problems. great app I recommend it 100%.

Harmony Beach Style
CedCommerce replied April 3, 2023

"Hello Harmony Beach Style,

We are glad to see your positive feedback and happy to have an excellent client like you. The integration app always focuses on automation. It easily integrates your Shopify store with your Amazon account so that your products get listed quickly on Amazon, and your orders fetch automatically from the Amazon marketplace to your Shopify store. The support team is always here to assist you.

At CedCommerce, we are passionate about providing satisfactory services to our clients. We have many such features like inventory, templates, price, and order management so that our sellers can have the best experience with the app."

We will always welcome you without any hesitation; reach out to us whenever you need any assistance from our side!
Thanks & Regards

December 8, 2021

Thanks for this app to help us temporary products on shelves. A good APP, very nice. I will take good care of you.

ecowitt
Hong Kong SAR
11 months using the app
CedCommerce replied December 13, 2021

Thank you, Ecowitt, for your appreciation.

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. CedCommerce values put Seller satisfaction as a top priority; thank you for contributing to making it more useful & user-friendly.

We explain the flow & the procedure of the app to make you familiar with the app. CEDCOMMERCE assigned a DEDICATED ACCOUNT MANAGER, always available to provide 24*7 support via email, calls, Skype, WhatsApp, Online Live chat system, G-meet/Zoom call.

Please feel free to discuss with us whenever you need any help from our side.

We look forward to serving you again.

Team CedCommerce

November 22, 2022

Amazing app with excellent support. The support rep walked me through how to set up my amazon products for the first time via screen share. I so appreciated that! I Highly recommend CedCommerce!

Michelle's Creatives
11 months using the app
CedCommerce replied December 4, 2022

"Much obliged to you Michelle's Creatives,

We are glad to see your positive feedback and happy to have a superb customer like you. Our app consistently centers around automation. It effectively integrates your Shopify store with your Amazon account so that your items get listed rapidly on Amazon, and your Amazon orders are fetched consequently from your Amazon account to your Shopify store.

Team Cedcommerce!!"

November 3, 2021

I was using another app and there technical support went from good to bad. The folks at CED Commerce have been trying very hard to explain the new Amazon app and have made every effort to guide me through product templates. When you need help, Chat is open most always.

woodshopbits.com
CedCommerce replied November 9, 2021

Thank you Woodshopbits.com for sharing your kind words with us here.

The Amazon integration automates your inventory syncing from the Shopify store to the Amazon marketplace. Through the Amazon integration app, you can list your Shopify products on the Amazon marketplace in bulk.

The Template section reduces all your manual work. The bulk actions do not require lots of time.

Also with the help of a within a few minutes, your products get listed on the Amazon marketplace and can start earning from there.

When any seller gets connected with CEDCOMMERCE, we assigned a personal account manager who assists them on each step and always has an answer for each query.

We always welcome you to without any hesitation, reach out to us whenever you need any assistance from our side. We are available on Skype, WhatsApp, Email, Live chat support also can conduct a demo session.

We look forward to serving you again.

Team CedCommerce

April 7, 2022

I downloaded this app to connect our Shopify to Amazon. The team was amazing in helping me set up everything so I could get my products online promptly. Super easy to use and upload products on Amazon. Thank you to the team at CedCommerce.

Chateau De Glass
CedCommerce replied May 11, 2022

"Hello Chateau De Glass,

We are immeasurably appreciative that you took the opportunity to leave us this great review.

Our Team will be glad to peruse your review.

Please stay connected with us along these lines. We are consistently here to support you, limitlessly.

Much appreciated and Regards.

Team CedCommerce!!"

April 8, 2023

Great customer service. Live Agent was very patient and helpful with me. Definitely recommend this app

Premium Quality Gifts
CedCommerce replied April 17, 2023

"Thank you, Premium Quality Gifts,

Edited August 18, 2022

CedCommerce was able to help me upload my products to Amazon and thoroughly explained the process of templates and adding 1 item at time.

healthymentalme.com
October 3, 2022

The help was fantastic, they were so patient and even got me set up for direct help moving forward with what’s app

Dude, Sweet Chocolate
CedCommerce replied October 7, 2022

"Much obliged to you Dude, Sweet Chocolate,

Remain Connected!

November 15, 2021

We have just started using this app and it is showing great promise connecting out Shopify products to Amazon. The customer service is excellent and available whenever we have any problems. Well done!

Sik City
CedCommerce replied March 2, 2022

Thank you for the appreciation Sik City,

We are glad to see your positive feedback and happy to have a superb customer like you. Our app consistently centres around automation. It effectively integrates your Shopify store with your Amazon account so that your items get listed rapidly on Amazon, and your Amazon orders are fetched consequently from your Amazon account to your Shopify store.

Team Cedcommerce!!

Edited August 24, 2022

This is a great app for launching from an existing established shopify store onto Amazon! We just hit our 50th order! It took me less than an hour to get products listed and selling on Amazon with this app. Customer service from CedCommerce is great - I've reached out a few times through their live chat widget and they respond quickly and are very helpful! Especially Kaushik - he's great!

MyVitro