4.6

Merchants highly recommend this app for its seamless integration between Amazon and Shopify, automatic order syncing, and real-time updates. They appreciate the intuitive interface, automation, and customization features. The product matching feature and the ability to adjust product details directly from the app are considered superior. The support team is praised for their quick responses and expertise. Merchants value the app for streamlining operations, saving time, and enhancing efficiency.

January 28, 2024

While I find it quite complicated, the support is excellent

glassory
Netherlands
About 1 month using the app
August 14, 2023

I appreciate all the help they have given me and most have helped. But I do have to say that they do not listen to me and address the question. It's confusing when you asked "how do I do this (particular task) " and they don't say "you have to do this tab, then that tab, etc." and go on a different subject. If someone in the company would just do a "road map" of the steps it would surely help. (the videos are no help at all). All that said, they have spent a lot of time on chat and I've had 2 Google Meets and I am extremely appreciative. I believe they are a good channel to have.

Mugs and Tees
August 1, 2023

the best app i found on shopify , and the support really help me a lot in that , as this app is really easy to use and better than the other app also , thank you so much cedcommerce

bloomingchicboutique
3 months using the app
June 28, 2023

was helped really well by staff to fix errors. was frustrating at first but they were patient enough to walk me through

Thrusta Gym Equipment
July 28, 2023

Working with the new technologies can sometimes be frustrating. Just when you need support, you can quickly get in touch with the support team. They respond quickly and the team members are patient and friendly. The app itself is more convenient than Amazon Seller Central itself. The app and the service is efficient and therefore recommendable.

DESA Shop
Germany
About 1 month using the app
May 30, 2023

The chat option was very helpful. The individual was quick and kind and helpful. I am grateful for the help.
I even received a PDF and offer for additional assistance if needed.

howlydogstudios.com
May 3, 2023

Great customer support. Off 1 star because the app can be confusing to use for a first time seller.

Friendshape
3 months using the app
May 29, 2023

Great 24 hour assistance with any issues. Staff is always available and willing to assist. As a beginner, they really aid in guiding you to begin your selling on amazon journey.

Olaea
April 17, 2023

Prompt response from the teem and enthusiastic personel to help you out. Still struggling with listing products on Amazon. Hopefully, we will have it sorted with the teams support.

Studio Vie FZE
United Arab Emirates
2 months using the app
CedCommerce replied April 27, 2023

"Thank you, for your appreciation. Wish to have a great business relationship with you.

We always try to provide instant support to our clients, and we try to make them experts so that they can solve their concerns in the future without anyone's help.

Team CedCommerce

June 10, 2023

Seller support is very helpful but it feels like there are unwritten rules for the attributes that one wouldn't know while first downloading the app. Of course, support helped clear this up. I'm just glad someone was able to reach out when I needed it to help me better understand the situation.

JG Retail