4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for simplifying the addition of Amazon products to their stores, with features like 24-hour price syncing and easy product integration. They praise its user-friendly interface and seamless Shopify integration. The responsive customer service is also commended. The app offers various packages to suit different needs and budgets, and allows for earning commissions from Amazon Associate's accounts. It's also noted for its value for money.

May 12, 2017

The loading of each link is a bit tedious and to bulk import, there is additional fees.

The product imported does not have any product tags.

Overall, the app does what it advertise.

Red Tag L Super Sales Shopping Deal
About 2 months using the app
January 10, 2019

So far I am enjoying the ease and use of this product. The only thing that is a draw back is the sync issues.

Homwire
About 2 months using the app
February 12, 2018

Will comment later Can't tell yet So far so good

Doggy Affair
About 1 month using the app
June 25, 2018

Its cool, I just thought i could move amazon products to my store w/o having a big ass link that leads right back to amazon directly next to the product.

Crane Kick Brain
About 1 month using the app
September 9, 2019

I liked the app but was never getting paid from orders and Amazon told me they weren't compliant........ Disappointed.

The Garnet and Ruby Boutique
18 days using the app
November 21, 2017

This appears to be a great app with issues. Trying for the first. Documentation is virtually non-existent. Support is lacking as there is no telephone support and I sent 2 emails as of yesterday with no reply. Once you fumble thru, the import works beautifully. You can do the bulk import for $1.00 per 50 products imported. This is each time you import. There are no instructions for bulk delete although products can be deleted individually. Also, it appears I had to sign up for the gold plan twice, don't remember , so i won't ding them on this one, but be vigilant.

Thing Going On
9 days using the app
August 21, 2017

Very Neat App, Still Trying to work out the bugs so we'll see if it's a viable option for my shop.

Whyisthat
6 days using the app
Edited September 6, 2019

It is ok, but I dont know why they saying it is free when it is 7 days trial! Please change that.
And after the trial, I do not want to continue using the app (I am from Europe and I can just affiliate with amazon) so for me is not reasonable to use it and i dont know if they are going to charge me or not for their service, it is not clear the procedure I can revoke that!

Aprendecoreano
Spain
December 22, 2018

I use this app to help get ads and products from Amazon to my Shopify account. I really like how easy it makes it all.

Glo.mo
Edited September 15, 2019

Haven't used the app long. But so far its okay. I like the auto sync. I don't care to keep finding items on a website, copy and paste links. I would have liked if when an item comes in different size and color variations, those would automatically sync also. That way you don't have to copy links to each item. Unless i missed something in the tutorial.

Essential Joys