4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for simplifying the addition of Amazon products to their stores, with features like 24-hour price syncing and easy product integration. They praise its user-friendly interface and seamless Shopify integration. The responsive customer service is also commended. The app offers various packages to suit different needs and budgets, and allows for earning commissions from Amazon Associate's accounts. It's also noted for its value for money.

December 18, 2023

Love how I personally can add all these products to my website, but there is a huge flaw in this. When you are putting in the URL code, the product options don't show up and so you're stuck with one item with one color and size rather than having all these options on this one product.

𝓕𝓧𝓻𝓮𝓵𝓲𝔁𝓼
6 days using the app
Thalia replied January 12, 2024

We really appreciate you trusting the app and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

December 5, 2023

Most of us have no experience in adding products in Shopify thank you it is so flexible just a cakewalk to add products.
easy to access

The Links Heaven
Pakistan
7 days using the app

October 12, 2023

I've only been using this app for a couple weeks now and so far it does and excellent job and importing affiliated products to my Shopify store. Everything feels seamless and efficient and all the work is done for me. Excellent addition for a good price.

Ardency Elite
9 days using the app
Thalia replied November 2, 2023

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and look forward to working with you!

October 15, 2023

It's very easy and effective to use.

Trecia's Digital Enterprise
Jamaica
About 2 months using the app
Thalia replied November 2, 2023

November 5, 2023

Amazing app. I'm reviewing my 7 days trial process. Everything seems okay. Importing is going smoothly. At this moment, there is no cause to complain. Seeing is believing. So try it and see its performance.

kamazon-626
About 1 hour using the app
Thalia replied December 6, 2023

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about the app. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!

February 23, 2024

Great product with fantastic support. I was struggling trying to find the correct spot to integrate their Amazon button code in my template, so I reached out to support. Within hours they had added the code to the template for me, and I was able to start adding affiliate products to my store. What's lacking in ease of use getting started or documentation is more than made up for by the responsive and helpful support they offer. Easy to justify the cost.

PopQ Shop
December 31, 2023

Um bom app.

BlogBookStore
Brazil
About 7 hours using the app

November 24, 2023

Hasta el momento es muy práctica e intuitiva

8KDroneStore