4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for simplifying the addition of Amazon products to their stores, with features like 24-hour price syncing and easy product integration. They praise its user-friendly interface and seamless Shopify integration. The responsive customer service is also commended. The app offers various packages to suit different needs and budgets, and allows for earning commissions from Amazon Associate's accounts. It's also noted for its value for money.

June 23, 2018

Very nice shopify app it makes your items a lot easier when importing from amazon to your store.

Kyotstuff
Philippines
4 months using the app
September 6, 2019

so far so good. Just started uploading products... will see how it goes. I am curious how the checkout, fulfillment and payment goes.

Cush Bargains
August 31, 2017

So far so good - app is very useful.

Giraffe Online
January 27, 2023

So far so good but I just started. Easy importing. Customer service was fast at replying and fixing.

Shop Crosshouse
Thalia replied January 31, 2023

We're happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. And we really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback - it makes our day special!

June 17, 2017

Great! This app is helpful and easy to use

Gumboandcherie
August 17, 2018

Great, easy to use app. Must have for aany amazon products.

Chriss Curios And Oddities
March 9, 2020

awesome and simple, cant wait to start making some independent money as a partner with the biggest thing in the us amazon

Big-Doggie-Depot
November 20, 2017

Very easy to use. Takes a short time to set things up. But the added products from Amazon can greatly increase your sites niche verification if built in an emerging niche market!

Green Home Automated
June 27, 2017

this application works great!!!

La Zino
Germany
September 24, 2018

So far the app works great. Customer service was fast and friendly. They responded to any issues I had, and fixed them immediately. The app is very user-friendly and does not require extensive training or long video tutorials to get started. I am reserving my 5th star for a later review, when I have had more time on this app.

Kandy's Land