4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for simplifying the addition of Amazon products to their stores, with features like 24-hour price syncing and easy product integration. They praise its user-friendly interface and seamless Shopify integration. The responsive customer service is also commended. The app offers various packages to suit different needs and budgets, and allows for earning commissions from Amazon Associate's accounts. It's also noted for its value for money.

Edited September 15, 2019

Haven't used the app long. But so far its okay. I like the auto sync. I don't care to keep finding items on a website, copy and paste links. I would have liked if when an item comes in different size and color variations, those would automatically sync also. That way you don't have to copy links to each item. Unless i missed something in the tutorial.

Essential Joys
4 days using the app
July 27, 2020

Let me just say that this app is by far the easiest to setup! I’m so greatful for your team. We’re still in trial period but I’m optimistic and think we’ve found a winner!!

RiyBans
3 days using the app
November 25, 2019

The app is really cool but I have read that spreader violates affiliate marketing rules and can get you banned from both platforms and not paid. Is this accurate? The article said you must have original descriptions not ones from amazon. Its cool it brings it all over but does this violate shopify and amazon affiliate rules?

Constant Humm
3 days using the app
Thalia replied November 26, 2019

Thanks for trying Spreadr app.

The app has been developed with Amazon Associate guidelines in focus. Thousands of Shopify merchants are using the app without any problem. As Amazon Associates, you have the right to use the content provided by the Amazon API.

In order to avoid account suspension, you need to follow the guidelines here - http://bit.ly/2pUVg5S.

If you have any specific questions you may write to us at support@spreadr.freshdesk.com. We are happy to help.

September 21, 2018

I like to replicate products directly from Amazon, but I don't want to pay on Amazon. Can this app do this? If not, I can't use this app.

merlinae
China
2 days using the app
June 6, 2018

This is a must have for your store

You Like Products
2 days using the app
Edited November 30, 2017

I wanted to love this app but not adding all the variants at one time is a huge negative for my store. The rest of the app is very easy to use. I wish the app could allow me to add all my variants per product then I'd be a happy camper. I guess I'm headed back over to my pricier option. :(

Locstar Revolution