AmaZone DropShipper + Walmart

Developer
PLI Negocios
4.4
September 24, 2020

Hands down, quickly becoming my favorite Shopify app — even compared to other Amazon importers (I've tried several). Support is fantastic, functionality is simple and easy to integrate. For all that this app provides, the price can't be beat. The services provided here may not be for everyone, but it's perfect for what I need. I love that I have quick access to Amazon best sellers and can add them effortlessly to my site. You simply copy an Amazon link, paste it in the importer and click the button. Product is then displayed with all photos, title, price, and main description attached — all of which are editable prior to final import into your store. It's really great to be able to edit everything without leaving the AmaZone app, and saves time. I love it. Importing products from Amazon means that it's basically just arbitrage and you don't have much of a profit margin since the products are already listed at retail price... but if you're in a hurry, this still makes for a great option until you can find time to apply for wholesale access to brand suppliers, or if you want to carry products that you are not yet eligible to access at wholesale cost as a new store owner. It's actually perfect for those transitional periods when you're trying to build a new store or scale your business and don't have direct access to the suppliers yet — but need familiar big-name brands displayed in your store to help build trust with your customer base. I love that I can fill a new store quickly with high-quality products, my customers get fast shipping, and I can easily weed out my product choices based on reviews and sales data. AmaZone has simplified so much for me. I can't say enough good things about this app. I have not yet tried the affiliate/associate link options, as they do not really fit into what I'm doing. And I have yet to import any Walmart products, but I might get around to it eventually. I've been having too much fun importing from Amazon. After just an hour of testing out the app with the Free trial, I went straight for the Gold plan. Definitely worth it, in my opinion. You guys are awesome! Thanks so much for all you do!! :)

The Cab Life
Time spent using app: 8 months
September 14, 2020

on point and great. excellent and easy to under stand. will recommend to some one. and it is not expensive to keep at all. love it.

BABIES R 4 US
Time spent using app: 1 day
September 3, 2020

I like this app, makes it easy to add amazon links, and it transfers all of the information and pictures with it. I really like it.

TalekasJewelryBox
Time spent using app: About 2 months
August 25, 2020

what a hidden gem this app is! so easy to use. wish I found this a lot sooner. anyone who is drop shipping you will want this app.

HighEndGrillers
Time spent using app: 10 days
Edited August 22, 2020

App has helped me add bulk inventory to our store for future editing, giving us a quick start to live.

SURVIVAL SUPPLY