The Shopify App Store will have limited functionality due to scheduled maintenance on December 11 at 3:00pm UTC.
4.5

Merchants appreciate this app for its efficiency in importing products from Amazon to Shopify stores, including bulk additions. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, excellent customer service, and value for money. The app is particularly beneficial for dropshipping, with features that allow easy sourcing of products and seamless integration of descriptions and variants. Merchants also value its ability to quickly transfer reviews from Amazon and its feature that replaces the add-to-cart button with a buy on Amazon option. It's especially beneficial for beginners in dropshipping.

Edited April 29, 2020

I love this app. It is easy to import products to my shopify store. It is so easy to find products

Craig's All in One Store
South Africa
26 days using the app
October 25, 2022

This is app is doing what it should be 100% but I wish we can import multiple products at once like add a csv file and get them done in background.

A1SMOKEKINGS
24 days using the app
October 17, 2018

I used this app to help to get pre- order products from customers in the countries that cannot buy directly from Amazon and Walmart. It really help saving time to import those product from Amazon to show to clients. It works well as I expect.

Giftandtoystory
23 days using the app
Edited February 17, 2019

I'm so happy I discovered this app. This was what I been looking for the whole time. But after a few days I can't open app to add products

Crazy And Fun World
21 days using the app
November 15, 2020

la Aplicación es sencilla de utilizar pero en ingles, aun así es muy intuitiva, solo hay que copiar la URL del producto a importar y pegarla en tu tienda shopify

Speed Light Mundo
Spain
21 days using the app
Edited March 22, 2019

it's very simple to use and easy to import items. I like that about it. keep up the great work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheGeekyChicShop
20 days using the app
Edited February 9, 2019

I love this app. It helps me build my store and remain full. I would recommend this app to others.

Boss Ladi Beautique
19 days using the app
October 17, 2020

I love it, very easy to use, with Videos to explain how to use and an excellent app to search for products. Love it.

Crismar’scloset
18 days using the app
Edited January 29, 2019

All you need for dropshiping all in one app A+ its definitely 100% the best I definitely recommend it

wholesale-air-soft-guns-and-Electronics
17 days using the app
April 4, 2019

Great app, I love it as it is very easier to use. I hope you will be updating this app to make more efficient and worthy.

NaughtySmileUSA