AmaZone DropShipper + Walmart

AmaZone DropShipper + Walmart

by PLI Negocios

Dropship any Amazon Prime product and Deliver in just 3 days.

Discmore Discount More Spend Less

i love this APP, great team work well with my question and help! I will use it for my next level for my store.

RugsfromPersia

I have been using this app for a quick importing of Amazon products, so far has been great. I like the Ali Express Reviews option for the products really good add-on.

TheAwesomeStore2018

I discovered this app by looking for an automated way to add Amazo n products to my store. I was amazed to discover you can add not only from US but from Canada, Australia and UK as well (I'm in plans on openning dropshipping store for those markets too). Oh and you can import products from Walmart too! Really nice simple to use app. Thanks. Sometimes gets slow but is ok.

HappyBirthday4u

Great App. Has helped me a lot in tasks that took me hours, thanks guys :) In addition have some cool stuff as the aliexpress reviews which I find really great. Honestly 5 stars for this guys. Recommended . Oh and my emails were addressed really fast.

oneofeverything

I had a small issue using their app, small but non the less still unable to use it. I contacted support and the issue was fix in less then 24 hours. They were great to talk to. I recommend AmaZone to anyone who is thinking of using their app.

GearTheGamer

Fantastic application. It quite literally took a process which used to take me a Full work-week, and helped me cut it down to a single night of work.

mugswithlove

I have used for few days and I´m happy with this app. It has few things to improve for importing variants however they told me they plan to make upgrades to include always new stuff. I´m happy with it in general thanks

MyMusicHub

So far it works great, I Imported products from Amazon Australia and UK with no issues. I wonder if the app can expand for dropshipping Walmart products in Australia currently only works for Walmart US. thumbs up so far.

cannabe4u

I installed this app and was really intuitive. Easy to use. I like you can add any product from any country that has Amazon. Agree with last comment little bit slow though. I sent one email with an inquiry and they do replied to me. Good job.

rockstarztshirt

Great app. I love you can import products for dropshipping or for Affiliate program. Waiting for future stuff as the Aliexpress reviews, we´ll wait and see. The only bad thing is little bit slow but works fine.

Previous 1 3