The AMP app

AMP- Boost Speed, SEO, Organic Traffic (Google AMP, AMP cache)

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Manning & Son's

I used this app to help with my Shopify store, Manning&Son's and it works awesome. Super easy to use, you should grab it.

Terp's General Store

i did x and accomplished YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Kastle-Junction.com

I use this app to help me improve page loading faster? You should at least give it a try ? Works extremely well with google chrome?

AKOYA Pet Supply

GREAT APP. AKOYA PET SUPPLY SAY THANK YOU GUYS TO GET BETTER SALES ON MY STORE. THANK YOU! AND HAPPY NEW YEAR

LITTLE BIT OF EVERYTHING ONLINE STORE , JEWELRY AND MORE

it does good I really don't know

Cuprstore Wacthes

the best app ever easy to work with, it gets you more sales , i love it don't lose your time and sale more

WJK Beauty

Setup was simple and easy to do. I will see how well the SEO works for me. I am on the free option and don't want to select a paid option.

SMUGS

Great application, highly recommend. I have seen traffic through my site increase by 30% in the last week alone!

Smart-Clic

I really like the way it works hope i make some sales for a change so far i like the way this app works

ForeverTwenty7etc

So far, so good! I am very pleased with the ease of use and will be using it more in the future, provided it continues to perform at this level!