AMP by Ampify Me

AMP - Increase Speed, Improve SEO & Get More Organic Traffic.

Free plan available

Simply Carbon Fiber

Love the app and the ampify team. They're the team you need by your side if you have a Shopify site. They truly help you make your site speed better and be up to date with all technologies which are out there to making your site the best out there!

Dan & Toni Fashions

I use this app to improve on my customers abandonement of carts. Increase my roi and upsale more than normal

Guysandchics

Just started using app, so far it looks good, waiting to see if there are any results. I will come back later and give an update.

Rude Boy T-Shirt

I use this app to make my pages load faster. Really like the way it looks on my mobile device. Loving it so far!

FunriesOne

Je viens d'installer l'appli donc à voir dans le temps si améliore vraiment la rapidité et le rebond. Interface facile et intuitif. Merci

The Misty Shop to Find Trendy, Stylish Fashionable Bargains

Nice app - easy to use - time will tell if the app works as well as claimed. Have only had this app installed for one week and it looks like it takes up to two weeks to notice any results.

Mizabel

Looking forward to this product's services. So far happy with it. Loading my products fast during searches.

Starlight Loft

I'm hopeful this app will help bring in more customers, too early to know just yet. It was easy to install though.

Aylah Jewelry

I do not know what is better, the app or customer service. I was helped by Mark, he was amazing, explained me everything in detailed and showed me step by step what to do. Take in mind that I am brand new to this AMP thing and now I get it much much more and would gladly work with a company with this kind of ethics in customer support.

I will come back with an updated review once I have tested the service itself for a while. For now, thank you very much!

CHOETECH

11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111