The AMP app

AMP- Boost Speed, SEO, Organic Traffic (Google AMP, AMP cache)

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Czarkazm Clothes

Greatfdsfadsafdsafdsafasdfdsfafdsafdasfdsf fdsf afd fafasf dfasfdsfsaf dsafdsaf afdsffjidsfjlkdajflkjad;lkfjd;alk

Enpure

I'm just testing.
Now that i end the installing process i can say that its extremely easy to use and adds a lot of value to your store

Dinarte Market

I used this app to help me and was very nice. Great app I recommend 5 stars for their customer service.

Myfashunpassion

The page on google load faster, i will come back for positive review once i am happy and got best results. I happy with the images they very nice.

happypug.com

The hardest part of using this app is understanding that you don't need to do anything for it to work perfectly. I kept thinking I had to do something to set it up, but it works straight out of the box. Great customer support too! Thanks Mark :)

Vintago

That's a nice tool to improve seo for my boutique I recommend it to everyone need improvement on them boutique.

Soul Adventure

Really fast! The app works quickly to help customize what you want. Looking forward to see how much ROI we get! Very easy to use even for seo beginners!!

Time Rediscovered

Probably the best service I've ever experienced on Shopify - the team at Ampify Me are nothing short of amazing! We had them carry out some custom work to make sure the functionality matched our needs. There were numerous delays on our side but Mark and Alex were supportive and patient throughout. If you're looking for a AMP solution for your store, there's really no need to look elsewhere, sign up with Ampify Me - you won't be disappointed!

Wood gears

I will use the to do what it promises Amp my store. I will be depending on your full support. I haven't used the app yet I just installed it some give me a few days and I will resubmit a fresh review for you guys.

Simply Carbon Fiber

Love the app and the ampify team. They're the team you need by your side if you have a Shopify site. They truly help you make your site speed better and be up to date with all technologies which are out there to making your site the best out there!