The AMP app

AMP- Boost Speed, SEO, Organic Traffic (Google AMP, AMP cache)

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

ekkorus

I Love this app they helped me fix everything i needed to right from the app. I got first hand help it was great this app is # 1 any1 thinking of using this app dont hesitate. I enjoyed everything about this app it was so eazy when i did think of something to update my info they came to my rescue and helped me. I think it could be better if you could see everthing after you installed and updated your info this way you can see what you did and didn't do its nice to see your work after your done.

lolasgoods

i just got this app the true it does nothing all the apps on here they really dont help with sales or get people to come to your store

Personalized-Unique-Gifts

WOW I am very impressed. For "AMPIFY ME" So I glad with app. Thank you Personalized-Unique-Gifts

ICI Lament

I just started using this app and so far the pages are looking much better than how they previously looked

Single Speed Bikes and Accessories | Single Speed Co.

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Out of the box AMP solution for your Shopify store, no coding, no hustle. Comes with superb customer support. Very powerful.

Anesthesia Depot

GREAT AND EASY TO CONFIGURE, EASY STEPS AND GREAT FOLLOW UP, THE AMP ALWAYS IS A HEADACHE BUT NOW ITS EASER

Easiest Life Store

As descrições ficam padronizadas! Muito legal! Da pra personalizar até bastante pra um app. E de graça.

Sleek Clothings

I love this App made things easy. I hope to continue working with it. Especially the fact that It's easy to use

ROYAL-N-LASHES

I will come back to give an update on the app once two weeks pass and. notice any results. Thanks for understanding!!

TECHLUXER

I used this app to boost sales and traffic to my store! it was really easy to setup and the interface was really helpful.