The AMP app

Boost speed & SEO with lightning fast AMP pages. AMP Cache

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

avaBanana

Location Spain
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app, just the right amount of customizing capabilities to make any AMP page look as your page. The support team is fast and helpful, even with the free plan (which doens't happens a lot with other apps). Totally recommended.

Distorted People

Location Germany
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Must have app for every store!
Alex from the support team could instantly answer all my question.
They also just develop a custom theme for us, so that the amp pages look exactly like our current theme.
If you really want to grow your online business, you need this app.

casualwindowshopping

I only just installed but so far it looks good. I found it easy to follow and use. I hope it works like it should for the future

განვადებით ყიდვა, ფასდაკლება, იაფად, გარანტია, ინტერნეტ მაღაზია უფასო მიტანით მთელ საქართველოში

Location Georgia
Time spent using app About 2 months

The best AMP app I think. Their team made the great work in a very short time and did awesome features for me.

The app itself is great even without the Enterprise plan, does exactly what is needed for creating amp version of the shop.

Good job guys!

R&SV Open Sesame

Everythings look Great Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL, I NEED That!

Time spent using app Over 1 year

The AMP generated pages look great and have already received some free traffic! Who doesn't love free traffic?

AmazingHeights

Location Australia

Hi, i am just so excited i got one sale today with the help of Amp Project. It is so amazing. Just waiting to see what more Amp Project has in store for my online business. Thanks for the good work guys

Refractique - Australia

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

Mark from the support team was awesome and checked for me if the app is working well, found the piece of code of the previous app I was using that caused problems, told me exactly where to find it and what to delete. He then made sure the fixes helped and gave recommendations on what to do next.
It's very nice to work with an app that provides prompt and professional support and assistance. I'm glad we chose AMP by Ampify Me for AMP pages :)

FitnessGearUSA.Com

Time spent using app About 1 year

Works great easy setup, looks good, will see how well results are in a few wees time. fitnessgearusa.com

Beleza Bela

Location Brazil
Time spent using app 15 minutes

è ótimo, gostei muito, um bom app e a parte grátis já soluciona os problemas que vennha a existir, um bom custo benefício