The AMP app

AMP- Boost Speed, SEO, Organic Traffic (Google AMP, AMP cache)

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

İyi İndirdik!

customer support is very fast. it also has a very good interface. I would definitely recommend. thank you very much.

MASville Official

This app definitely gives a smoother look/feel to product pages, especially those with multiple variants/views. Too soon to know about analytics, etc., but I am pleased with the app so far.

Pharmaskincare

Great APP to achieve a fast mobile presence on google page speed insights. It takes some set-up time, but the developers and back-end staff are really friendly & fast to reply to their emails and chats. I would not hesitate to purchase this APP. [P.S create a new 'main menu' for amp usage in order to keep your traffic within AMP;)]

Del Carlo's Store

I highly recommend this App they really work with you just download it and try it out. everything you need is here.

HAIR BY KARMA BLACK

awesome product for SEO. if want to rank you need this for your site. it's very important to have this

Happy Bump Happy Baby

Brilliant customer service. Came back to me instantly when I had an issue. Would recommend it to everyone!

The Elegance

Amazing app! I've been struggling to optimize my shop for mobile users and then I found out about this app. Google PageSpeed score doubled after recreating my shop with AMP by Ampify Me!

BUGIGANGAS IMPORTS

legal, parece ser muito útil nas postagem de anuncio e divulgações, espero que de um bom retorno !!!

avaBanana

Great app, just the right amount of customizing capabilities to make any AMP page look as your page. The support team is fast and helpful, even with the free plan (which doens't happens a lot with other apps). Totally recommended.

Distorted People

Must have app for every store!
Alex from the support team could instantly answer all my question.
They also just develop a custom theme for us, so that the amp pages look exactly like our current theme.
If you really want to grow your online business, you need this app.