AMP by Ampify Me

AMP by Ampify Me

by Ampify Me

AMP - Increase Speed, Improve SEO & Get More Organic Traffic.

Fair Dinkum Fashion

Very useful app, and every helpful people behind the support team, would recommend, much appreciated for a free app too

Inner Sense

Nice app, helped a lot in improving google search, initially, it took little time but after some time it helps us in increasing sales.

HEMPES

Great customer and technical support, I can highly recommend their services! I can also suggest their other Apps, like PWA! They helped me with my custom setup.

Oriwhiz Replace Parts

Great customner service,i am very satisfied with this APP and recommend to use it, trust me very good!

Platinum Leather Emporium

This app is great and I just viewed my shop and I am so very satisfied with the results, my review is in one word FANTABULOUS, and yep it is a real word!!! fantastic support from Alex (u da man)

waves2cure

This app had one minor issue for having a wrong amphtml link generated, but I could fix that since I have 18+ years of IT experience. I wanted to remove "ADD TO CART" button and support team removed in 5 mins(a sign of great support). I am on a free trial and I am very happy to have AMP pages for all my products.

Vya Naturals

An awesome app with amazing support. Not only do they make your website load blazing fast, they also resolve any & all difficulties in a jiffy. It's been almost a quarter since we're using their app and we love it. Highly recommend!

Lowforcost

One of the most powerfull customer support i have ever seen you dont need to be worry what happend if they will be here for solve your problem soon as possible

Kat-Pack

Love this app and especially the customer service. Needed to ask a question and got someone to help me in just a matter of seconds, and they were really trying to help and come up with solutions instead of just stating the problems. Thank you Alex!!

Gauranga eletronics

I just start using it, but I like it very much. So far so good this app, very ease to use and very practical... I hope I will have no problem using this app.