AMP by Ampify Me

AMP by Ampify Me

by Ampify Me

AMP - Increase Speed, Improve SEO & Get More Organic Traffic.

Gauranga eletronics

I just start using it, but I like it very much. So far so good this app, very ease to use and very practical... I hope I will have no problem using this app.

POPsees

Super helpful support staff who helped me on a Sunday! Even fixed another app on my site for me that was causing problems with my pages loading. Definately recommend them!!!!!!

Lola + The Boys

I signed up and Alex and the team got my site up and running quickly. They answered all of my questions and were very engaging. I highly recommend them!

Perigot Pet USA

Support was wonderful and helped me in setting up the pages.

The support Alex was wonderful.

Very nice app!

Indypicker.com

Indypicker.com ~ Easy install, didn't break my custom products page. Ran Google Speed-test way faster than normal Shopify [which should be ashamed of it's mobile speed] but Google test flagged Ampify 3rd party code slowing blocking main thread by 328ms. Overall our rating went from 33 to 84 on same product test.

chakiik

la aplicación estás muy bien, optimiza perfectamente y no pierde calidad, la recomiendo a todos mucho

Horizon Brite

fantastic app which has really helped me develop my store and drive traffic. Really pleased with the customer support offered and super friendly team. I highly recommend AMP to any one wanting to clean up and re define their eCommerce store.

İyi İndirdik!

customer support is very fast. it also has a very good interface. I would definitely recommend. thank you very much.

MASville Official

This app definitely gives a smoother look/feel to product pages, especially those with multiple variants/views. Too soon to know about analytics, etc., but I am pleased with the app so far.

Pharmaskincare

Great APP to achieve a fast mobile presence on google page speed insights. It takes some set-up time, but the developers and back-end staff are really friendly & fast to reply to their emails and chats. I would not hesitate to purchase this APP. [P.S create a new 'main menu' for amp usage in order to keep your traffic within AMP;)]