Reviews (3,668)

4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to increase sales and recover potential lost sales through features like live activity tracking, abandoned cart email flows, and pre-built automations. They appreciate its user-friendly interface, real-time metrics, and personalized campaigns. The customer support team is praised for their quick and efficient service. Merchants value the app's automated features, particularly the abandoned cart emails, for their time-saving efficiency. The feature that collects emails when items are added to carts is also appreciated for its potential in recovering lost sales.

Edited June 6, 2019

New update is not working, they caused our site to be down for hours as well. In addition, the notifications are wrong - completed sales are marked as abandoned carts, and some additions are not accurate. Its now lagging very badly as well, causes issues... not liking this anymore at all. Will look for a better solution.

UPDATE REVIEW - still a horrible application - it shut down our store. If a customer comes back more than once it counts as an "add to cart" they fake visitors and cart additions, and in my opinion do this so you think you have possible conversions. Unreliable and false information. DO NOT use (just my personal recommendation)

Standartpark
Over 1 year using the app
June 24, 2019

Installed app to use the free Persistant Shopping Cart feature. Unbeknownst to me, the app changed to paid version. Never used any of the paid tools, did not get a full refund (only refunded 1 month). Be cautious when installing and read the fine print.

TurntableLab.com
About 1 year using the app
June 26, 2021

App ‘recovered’ £30 worth of sales and charged us over £250 for usage fee. This is extremely ridiculous. The free plan is highly misleading and these hidden costs are not shown to you in any way shape or form.

ReefBottles
About 1 year using the app
CartKit replied June 26, 2021

Hi! We apologize for this experience. We'll contact you shortly to make this right.

- Judith C.

Edited February 15, 2018

Although the app is good but we had to uninstall it. The app pricing has gone up 200%?? And just before we uninstall it, their system suggested that there is an "Entrepreneur Plan" for new stores/stores not making high sales. We asked if we can apply for that and were told to fill in a form with our store information. We submitted the form and were told they will make an offer. It has now been 6 days and we still have not heard back. Tried following up with their live chat but no response. Never provide them with your store information

Rectangle Com Sa
Saudi Arabia
8 months using the app
February 1, 2018

Poor business ethics. Never like this app anyways.

Dazzle Dance
7 months using the app
February 25, 2017

bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit

Feel Spirit
5 months using the app
July 21, 2017

sorry its not free its 5$ a month

Monkeyboardpro
Israel
5 months using the app
January 28, 2017

Horrible App based on my experience and opinion. They 'recovered' $125 and took $15 from my account. I quickly removed this app after I checked saw how much they took.

African Music Buy
October 13, 2021

Good customer support. Terrible billing and subscription set up! I was Charged a significant amount without prior knowledge to being subscribed. Be very careful when using this app and PROCEED WITH CAUTION!

VYPER Sky Drone
CartKit replied October 13, 2021

Hi! We're truly sorry to hear about your experience and I completely understand that you're upset.

It may be helpful to know that we've refunded the charge that was made to your account and we've also sent you a follow-up email.

July 9, 2017

I had really high expectations with this app after seeing all of the 5-star reviews; however, my experience so far has been disappointing. The admin side of the app is designed well and is intuitive, but...and it's a huge BUT...I cannot get the automated cart abandonment email series to work properly AND I do not receive any replies back from support!!! I tested my cart abandonment series using my personal email address. The result of the test was I received two cart abandonment emails at the same time, the third email was never sent at all! If an app doesn't work as promised and I don't get any help from support then what's left? So I am now left with an ineffective app, likely some left-over code when I uninstall, and the task of having to find an alternative solution. Not cool!

Isellgifts Com