4.8

Merchants praise this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and valuable features like Live Activity and abandoned cart email flows. They appreciate its ability to increase sales through personalized campaigns and pre-built automations. The customer service is noted for its professionalism and quick issue resolution. The free plan is seen as valuable, with some considering upgrading. The app is particularly recommended for its email marketing capabilities.

September 14, 2016

We are trying to increase our web sales revenue, so we will see how this goes!

Good Planet Company
About 7 years using the app
March 24, 2017

good app, easy to install and use

Bebop France
Germany
Over 6 years using the app
September 17, 2016

Seems to be performing well, would recommend to a fellow Shopify user.

Egg N Chips Clothing
Over 6 years using the app
Edited May 24, 2017

Great app to use, saves time on recovery emails.

Retinaguard
Taiwan
Almost 6 years using the app
Edited October 10, 2016

I wish the rating was asked after reviewing the app. The reason I am giving it 4-star is because of the ease of installing it on my site. I definitely need more hassle free apps that will increase revenue. I would give it 5-star as soon as I start seeing magic :) Great job guys!

Gartika
Over 5 years using the app
March 16, 2017

This app is really good but I am writing this review and it's getting one less star because the pop up that asks me to write a review comes up EVERY SINGLE TIME when I launch it. It's pretty annoying. But it does what it's supposed to...show you the stuff people left in their carts

Minetteofficial
Over 5 years using the app
July 17, 2017

We've been using this app for 6 months and it works well. Only reason I gave 4 stars instead of 5 is because it is missing metrics. There is a lifetime recapture $ value, but you can't see recaptured cart rates/peformance and cannot review over time. I understand that metrics is a planned upgrade, so perhaps 5 stars at that time.

Armadillo Pepper
About 5 years using the app
September 25, 2016

Consisten cart is easy and simple to use.

Konnessor
Denmark
About 5 years using the app
September 14, 2016

Great Product, Helped us lower the number of abandoned carts

Cousineau Wood Products
Almost 5 years using the app
April 19, 2017

Nice functionality and easy to use interface with lots of options. Also, they are adding more every time I check in. We have seen a difference in our sales. Would like to see an option to automatically send a follow-up email a week after purchase for product reviews.

Red Rocker Candy