Reviews (3,668)

4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to increase sales and recover potential lost sales through features like live activity tracking, abandoned cart email flows, and pre-built automations. They appreciate its user-friendly interface, real-time metrics, and personalized campaigns. The customer support team is praised for their quick and efficient service. Merchants value the app's automated features, particularly the abandoned cart emails, for their time-saving efficiency. The feature that collects emails when items are added to carts is also appreciated for its potential in recovering lost sales.

April 26, 2021

App works great. But their new billing is not worth it. They charged us based on the amount of contacts we have in our database, not sales recovered. So we got charged based on sales we had years ago and still have the contact information in our database. This app has nothing to do with those sales and it is not worth it.

ToyShnip
2 months using the app
CartKit replied April 26, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We really appreciate it.

We have reached out via email to address this situation and we hope you can get back to us. Thank you again! :)

July 16, 2018

I found very questionable figures in my metrics. I took several screen shots of what they said I had in "recovered sales" and what I actually had in their reports. I am disappointed this app has screwed me. They claim I had 12,500 in recoveries and my report said $212.

Although we do have 100,000 a month in sales... Their report shows otherwise.

Message me to discuss. You never respond. I will delete the app at the end of this month and report the fraud to Shopify for sales figure scamming.

Svgdeals
2 months using the app
Edited March 13, 2019

It didn't do anything to help increase sales. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. It didn't do anything to help increase sales.

Babynees
About 2 months using the app
April 12, 2017

This app works extremely poorly. We have had it set for an automated email to be sent after 8 hours and we are still doing them manually because of the poor execution by this app.

Wecouponclipz Com
About 1 month using the app
December 31, 2016

The app never sends abandoned email. I checked by keeping in my own cart, felt like fooled for a month.
the notification of item in cart is not proper.

Rediscover Fashion
India
About 1 month using the app
October 9, 2019

Application d'aucune utilité. Ils font les prélèvement juste après la période d'essai. Donc si vous ne faites pas attention a la date, c'est 29 USD perdu!!

POLOCO
Dominican Republic
30 days using the app
June 2, 2017

Maybe nice app but haven't tried it yet. My issue is, it says free for basic users and i'm being redirected to a page to approve monthly charges on credit card. I don't get it!

Digit Mart
Ukraine
28 days using the app
Edited January 4, 2019

It's not used to it and it's too expensive.So I'm not going to use it.It doesn't work at all.Not at

zhif
China
18 days using the app
March 12, 2019

Pretty much worthless. Emails signup do not sync to shopify email list. Messenger notification does not work. App say email sent for cart abandonment but they weren't. Contacted support about the issues and a support ticket was "Created". Never heard anything back on those tickets. Look for a different solution...

Unique Leather Bracelets
14 days using the app
Edited May 10, 2019

Horrible do not use... they billed me 29 dollars even though i uninstalled and canceled way before the free trial was up. Inconsistent add to cart and cart tracking did not match whatsoever with what shopify was seeing.

Coastal Sea Treasures