Multi‑Announcement Bar Maker

Multi‑Announcement Bar Maker

by AppHero

Easily Display a Free Shipping Bar, Promo Bar or Header Bar

FINIS Philippines

I use it to improve my events announcement, all I need is its free plan thank you keep up the good work

Hampton Court Essential Luxuries

I have 2 Shopify websites and use Announcement Bar Maker on both. I wish there was a way to duplicate my banner so I didn't have to change the colors with each new banner but I'm very pleased with the way it looks and the customer service is fantastic! Highly recommend!

Purrfect Cat Store

Good, does as described. Able to change the colour to suit the theme, change the text, put links or buttons. All for free, great job!

noome®

Great app, does the job perfectly. The option to add an expiry date and time is really useful. Thank you for making it free.

Roserry

nice guys ...........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BeardLife

tres utile un rendu propre a la fin tres simple d'utilisatiion pour pouvoir creer ses propre bar promotionnel

Woodring Wax

Great app, simple to use. Straightforward to understand download and usage instructions with great customisation.

Wood-Ever Canada

Simple to use which is great, lots of features and at the end it looks great! Thank you and well done.

Florals For Less

Super easy to use, love the free version and that I can update easily from mobile as well. It's really helped my store!

clearjoy

It is simple to set up, works great.

The best part is it is free.

Thanks for making it available.