Multi‑Announcement Bar Maker

Multi‑Announcement Bar Maker

by AppHero

Easily Display a Free Shipping Bar, Promo Bar or Header Bar

StandUp Desk Depot

This a helpful product. Nice to add messages and have the options that comes with doing so. I will keep using this product.

Siempre Natural

Great App!
This is the 4th time I use this app with my clients and they absolutely love it!
5 star!

Triple Deal

so far just testing the app to see what up with it. I will let you know some time later how it works. good or bad

BRN Benchmark (eFulfillment Aust)

Simple to use and lots of features even in the free version. I would recommend this to anyone wanting a simple easy to utilise banner app.

SpeedShift Art

Just installed and created my first banner in literally 2 minutes. Lots of function in the free version but I might pony up for paid version to get the multi-banner option. Nice app!

Lotus Mogul

Very easy to setup. It has all the bells and whistles even for the free version. Can do a lot more with the paid version. I am currently using the free version and very happy with it. Highly recommend!

Natur'Ébène

thanks for help very nice application highly recommended for everyone,
thanks for help very nice application highly recommended for everyone

Araya Global

This application is very easy and simple to use. If you don't expect anything complicated just a simple sticky heady with plain text and even with a button, that can be very easily done with this app.

Tapered Menswear

Great app! Excellent support, went above and beyond to help with some minor tweaks so that it supported my theme. Highly recommend!

Tienda conagro

I uninstalled the app and it's still on my page, my page is bugged and I have no idea how to remove it permanently.

May 23, 2020

Dear Tienda,
Please contact our support, they would be happy to help you sort this out immediately.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17