Multi‑Announcement Bar Maker

Multi‑Announcement Bar Maker

by AppHero

Easily Display a Free Shipping Bar, Promo Bar or Header Bar

Laura Denise

I used this app and it's very helpful to announce any update in your store , it has an option that you can use more than two bars.

meesk

I used this app and it's very helpful to announce any update in your store , you can use more than 2 bars also

Lucky-Dad

THX. Minimal and simple to use. :) :)

Digital health

Very easy, very effective. Looks clean and professional. Thanks for the good too. Its evrything you need.

elexpresionista

muy buena aplicación. sirvió exactamente para lo que necesitaba. el plan free te permite seleccionar lindas fuentes. muchas gracias!

Muet

I used this app to display a message to my audience and it does a great job!! I think paying 10$ a month is worth it!!

www.brightstore.co.uk

Wow! loving it, made my first banner in literally 2 minutes :-) So easy to use.
highly recommend *****

Curaloe Europe

Installed it 48 hours ago and it works good for us, tested it for our first 2 campaigns and really like it :)

KitchenBuffs

Great app that is very simple to use. It definitely increased our conversion rate. Highly recommended.

Catherine Deane

Such great service! Thank you Rami for being such a wonderful help and for responding so efficiently.