Multi‑Announcement Bar + Timer

Multi‑Announcement Bar + Timer

by AppHero

Countdown Timer Bar, Rotating Messages Bar, Free Shipping Bar

PEPPERY

I haven't been using this app long enough to give it a thorough review. However, I like what I've experienced so far, it's easy to navigate and edit.

branded-ukay

I love it very much.. Hope text scrolling is available in the free plan.
I love it very much.. Hope text scrolling is available in the free plan.

Dapper Des

So far, so great! Super simple to use and makes such a big difference on my website! I wish all apps were as user friendly as this one.

Gypsy Tableware Designs

Very easy app to use & quick & easy to change. At this stage I have only used the free service but had no issues at all.

Black idol

Really easy to use, custom banners and messages.
We can also display banners on specific pages only, what was a min expected on my side

Brewery-Box-Dev

the app is very user friendly, It took me no time at all to get multiple announcements set up, would definitely recommend

Golden Rae Lashes

This banner app really helps me promote sales. I love it so much and I honestly recommend it to any business owner.

Fit and Fierce Athletics

I love the app. I use it to keep the announcements rolling in. I keep my customers updated on all new things for my website.

Prestige Superstore

I use this app to make special announcements and it works great - love it, hope that the announcements will help create more sales on my store

tiendahindu

Muy Buena, facil y rapida. Lo que buscaba estaba fácil de entender no pone lento nada en mi pagina.