Multi‑Announcement Bar Maker

Multi‑Announcement Bar Maker

by AppHero

Easily Display a Free Shipping Bar, Promo Bar or Header Bar

Copperandmain

Neat app. The free version works for my small business. I recommend it. I don't know what else to write. There you go! one hundred chars

Black Fathers Exist

Great app and the customer support is great! Had a question about the app and the fixed it for me on my site! Awesome experience!

Vital Red Light

Great app - free versions is exactly what I need right now!! Will be back for some more in the future!!

Free From Fear Designs

Easy to use, quick to set up and it had all the options I needed. Best of all, the free option fits my needs. Thanks!

FlashWaves

App is very good, it has helped with my needs and has created an user friendly way to customize your bar.

Myzarahshop

super app tres pro jadore en plus ya un pla, free je sais pas si c'est pour toujours mai sa me va comme sa top

YoGamingPro

I use this to inform my customer of shipping delay due to COVID-19. It's very easy to use and the bar is fully customizable

Hygeks

GOOD APP RECOMMEND EVERYONE USING SHOPIFY, LET SEE HOW WORKS FURTHER THANKS MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Greenhouse Interiors

Easy to use, install and setup. Would love the ability to change 'rotating' speed - but overall very good app.

Natural Couture

Excellent for sales and important announcements! Great app and very easy to use! Made updates to my website within minutes!