Announcement Bar Maker

Announcement Bar Maker

by AppHero

Easily Display Multiple Announcements, Offers and Events

Kneel-It

Easy to use and installs perfectly. No trouble using it, super simple and customizable. Recommend it!

CRIZSHOP

La personalizacion del banner está muy bonita, puedes crear un banner bonito, elegante y de acuerdo a la marca. Recomendadisima!

Brushwood Nursery, Clematis Specialists

Really happy so far! Easy to use and suits our needs just right. Nice that it can be set to dismiss. We do seasonal updates and it's handy to let folks know when something is right around the corner.

Tangled Yarn

A great app, which helps me target specific countries with offers. When I've reached out to the developers with questions they are always quick to answer.

Rosie Mansfield

Efficient, friendly and fast customer service. Great clear and simple app to use to highlight deals or news!

Ideo Q LLC

Very easy to be frank. Good choice. Designed for people who dislike working with developers. Recommended!

Ann More Products

I am totally digging this app., I love it so much! it is so easy and helpful. I would give this app., more stars if I could. This is totally worth it. Thanks to the developer of this app., AWESOME job worth keeping!

Le Ravishe

This app is great for making simple announcements. Thank you for the free version. The pro version allows you to target specific customers, e.g, by location. I'm satisfied with the app performance but I wish the pro version was a cheaper.

Mei Bee Art

If I could control the color of the announcement separate from the color of the main menu on my theme I would not need this app. However, my theme does not allow me to do that so I have turned to this app to help solve that problem. For a free app it is a good little app. you are able to add backgrounds to the bar, but getting it right on both the desktop and the mobile site is a bit of a challenge. I would definitely still recommend this app though!

FloralOne

Incredibly easy to use! This app has been very useful for us. A good selection of really nice free background templates. I like it. Thank you!