Multi‑Announcement Bar Maker

Multi‑Announcement Bar Maker

by AppHero

Easily Display a Free Shipping Bar, Promo Bar or Header Bar

elexpresionista

muy buena aplicación. sirvió exactamente para lo que necesitaba. el plan free te permite seleccionar lindas fuentes. muchas gracias!

Muet

I used this app to display a message to my audience and it does a great job!! I think paying 10$ a month is worth it!!

www.brightstore.co.uk

Wow! loving it, made my first banner in literally 2 minutes :-) So easy to use.
highly recommend *****

Curaloe Europe

Installed it 48 hours ago and it works good for us, tested it for our first 2 campaigns and really like it :)

KitchenBuffs

Great app that is very simple to use. It definitely increased our conversion rate. Highly recommended.

Catherine Deane

Such great service! Thank you Rami for being such a wonderful help and for responding so efficiently.

Food Quest

A user friendly app, Easy to set-up and configure. Seamless of my e-Com store. Recommended for all to use.

Everyday ASL Productions, Ltd.

This app is simple to use and packs a great punch visually. Thank you and we all appreciate. Gilda and Avery

Pleasure Perfection

So easy to use, highly recommend this app.................................................................

Luxy Kraft

Super easy to install and use, and has a whole variety of configurations and options. Perfect for those who need something simple and reliable.