Announcement Bar Maker

Announcement Bar Maker

by AppHero

Easily Display Multiple Announcements, Offers and Events

Lolliposhe

So easy to use and makes beautiful banners! I am a beginner and it was so simple to figure out and looks great on my page. Can even do multiples

Cautela

O módulo é Bem simples de utilizar, mas poderia ter mais recursos, como efeitos, opções de carregar imagens para o banner, etc...

Dear girlfriend

My first time using it. I really like it. Thank you I can't wait to try more features to see how to fix my website.

Suitable Accessories

The app does exactly what is says it does makes a customization announcement bar. Would recommend. Good App

CompressionAttire

Great app thank you for creating a great app for users without charging extra fees, a very generous company.

Earlydrip.de

Not working . App doesn't open:( i installed it but it won't open up i don't know why .

QlassyBy9

Great announcement Bar..Easy and works well..Simple to use with no frills..Brings the targeted intention up on your page

3Marias GM

It helps me to inform my customers especially when we are on vacation mode. Nice app. Great help for sellers.

Trend Eccentric

I used this app to promote my rewards program and drive sales. Very easy to use and i like that you can customize it to match your website. i would recommend this!

BoutiqBou

Very easy to use. Am very pleased with it. I was able t create my own announcement with ease. Thank you