Announcement Bar Maker

Announcement Bar Maker

by AppHero

Easily Display Multiple Announcements, Offers and Events

Ideo Q LLC

Very easy to be frank. Good choice. Designed for people who dislike working with developers. Recommended!

Ann More Products

I am totally digging this app., I love it so much! it is so easy and helpful. I would give this app., more stars if I could. This is totally worth it. Thanks to the developer of this app., AWESOME job worth keeping!

Le Ravishe

This app is great for making simple announcements. Thank you for the free version. The pro version allows you to target specific customers, e.g, by location. I'm satisfied with the app performance but I wish the pro version was a cheaper.

Mei Bee Art

If I could control the color of the announcement separate from the color of the main menu on my theme I would not need this app. However, my theme does not allow me to do that so I have turned to this app to help solve that problem. For a free app it is a good little app. you are able to add backgrounds to the bar, but getting it right on both the desktop and the mobile site is a bit of a challenge. I would definitely still recommend this app though!

FloralOne

Incredibly easy to use! This app has been very useful for us. A good selection of really nice free background templates. I like it. Thank you!

Drones Planet

This app is very efficient, We highly recommend it! A great way to communicate with our customers and show our new offers.

Purely Her

This app helps my store look more professional and to show important announcements and offers to my customers. Thank you!

R&RJewelry

I loved using this App, it works pretty much as expected. It is simple & straightforward and does the job. Works just perfectly well for me! I would recommend to anyone.

Fashion Bay

This app is intuitive and straightforward to use. Easy to customize the design and colors. I have been using this app for only a short time but so far, I really like what it does.

Fitness Hut

The best bar app, very easy to install. What I like the most is that it has many features to customize, the support team is great too.