Bars, Banner, Email Newsletter

Bars, Banner, Email Newsletter

by AppHero

Announcement Bar, Free Shipping Bar, Countdown Bar, Header Bar

FRACTEL

I used this app to integrate a dynamic top bar into our current theme. The team were able to quickly assist with this. Would use again.

NCMPRBL

Great app, very informative for our customers! Definitely recommend for increased conversions and to provide concise info for prospective buyers.

Bootcamp Sumo

I really like this app. Very easy to use and a great way to add urgency! The functionality is awesome. Thanks.

PreparationParty

This app makes it easy to add quick banners to my shopify site with a couple of clicks! Simple, Easy, Perfect...

Stoney's Head Shop

This is a very simple app to set up and an even easier one to use. It has an easy interface and lots of free options.

Litteraes

Es muy completa, y su versión gratuita te permite bastante personalización y flexibilidad a la hora de crear las barras.

nunabean

I used this app to help me create a banner on my website. I like that it was so easy to set up and implement. I would love if they gave more free options, like having the choice to decide which page it appears on.

Scandle

Awesome app so far. It's really easy to use and understand. I would definitely recommend this app for anyone on Shopify.

CANVASITA

very nice and easy with a lot of free functions! I am very happy with it. It looks really nice on the site.

Sahara Bodycare

I used this application to add attractive banner and it did great job, thanks it's free, easy simple and important