Announcement Bar Maker

Announcement Bar Maker

by AppHero

Easily Display Multiple Announcements, Offers and Events

Drones Planet

This app is very efficient, We highly recommend it! A great way to communicate with our customers and show our new offers.

Purely Her

This app helps my store look more professional and to show important announcements and offers to my customers. Thank you!

R&RJewelry

I loved using this App, it works pretty much as expected. It is simple & straightforward and does the job. Works just perfectly well for me! I would recommend to anyone.

Fashion Bay

This app is intuitive and straightforward to use. Easy to customize the design and colors. I have been using this app for only a short time but so far, I really like what it does.

Fitness Hut

The best bar app, very easy to install. What I like the most is that it has many features to customize, the support team is great too.

Almasishop

this app is great for banners.very great.i like it.i hope you keep it up and increase your services.

Milltag

Great customer service

Quantum Health

This app was bugging (the bar kept moving all over the page as i scrolled) so i deleted it, thing is, IT'S STILL STUCK ON THE PAGE. I installed to get rid of it, NOW THERE'S TWO BARS STUCK ON MY PAGE. STAY AWAY - TERRIBLE APP.

May 19, 2019

We are sorry to hear this! Your bar kept moving with the scroll because this is an option you've chosen in the app. You can delete or create multiple bars with our app; therefore, you've seen two bars in the same page. We've already sent you an email to see if you need any help to set up your bar.

Plant Hungry

Does what it says it will do! Couldn't have asked for a simpler app.

wild powers

awesome app I loved it!!!! I suggest to everyone to use this awesome app very simple to use and very helpfull