All Announcement Bars & Banner

All Announcement Bars & Banner

by AppHero

Free Shipping Bar, Timer Countdown Bar,Rotating Header Top Bar

Badge'M Clawbak

I've got to say that this is the best app I've used all year. The color scheme is great and the ease of use is stellar! All it's all free. I have not yet tried the paid service, if there is one, but I wouldn't be hesitant to check it out once our sales start to pick up. Will keep you posted.

Sweet Leaves

I am pleasantly surprised with this app. Had tried many other apps before with poor results. I only wish I would have found it sooner.

ANOSSI

its vary good hghghghhghghghghghghghhghghghghghghghghghghhghghghghghghhghgghghghghhghghghghhghghghgh

Positive Intent

Maybe reduce the amount of words needed to leave a review, sometimes people don't like typing messages out, especially when the app is doing a great job

Gemstone Guardians

The free version of this app is sufficient to create a professional banner within seconds. More functionalities are available for a fee and it is easy to upgrade later.

Bien être autiste

I'm always afraid to use these applications because there are often bugs and the technical support always drags to solve the problems, but here I'm pleasantly surprised, at the slightest need someone answers us very quickly and the developers are very competent.

NYC Fashion Co.

Very easy to Use. I was wondering where Fashion Nova got all their banners. It really brightens up the page ! Thank you

Propane Training Services

This app was just what I was looking for. The free version did the trick for the announcement bar but I'm certain once we build more revenue from the site we'll be going paid for the scrolling bar.

Ivy's Tea Co.

Very easy to use app. I've downloaded a couple others and this one has been the easiest for me to use. The app was also easy to install. I have not used customer support because I haven't even needed it. I really like the app a lot.

vertigefashion

It works! Easy and fast, I installed it and I immediately understood how it works, I don't think I will have any problems. I think it's ok.