All Announcement Bars & Banner

All Announcement Bars & Banner

by AppHero

Free Shipping Bar, Timer Countdown Bar,Rotating Header Top Bar

Dermadry Korean Center

Great app! Easy to change settings. I am very happy that I chose this app among many to choose from. Thank you.

Rocky Mt. Outlet Inc - Shop & Save 24/7

Simple to use app is user friendly, easy to set up and installation is a breeze.
www.rockymtoutlet.com

The Hamper Collective Australia

This app is very easy to install and very easy to use! I would definitely recommend it to other users

Rocky Mountain Mask Supply

This is app is perfect! It's extremely easy to use and implement and do basic customizations too. It's worth at least downloading and playing with!

LOVE SZN FASHION

USED THIS APP FOR THE FIRST TIME AND I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT . VERY EASY TO USE AND THE PRICING IS VERY AFFORDABLE .WOULD RECOMMEND THIS TO ALL NEW COMERS.

BUTTERRISE

So far so GREAT. It is truly customizable. I can upload my own image which is primarily what I needed. And it actually uploads without any headaches. Thanks

LoayAcademy

Our team used this app and loved it! It does what it says it does. I just wish if they have better support for Right to left languages like Arabic. Thank you for your great efforts! 5/5

Spellbound Secrets

Great quick setup for announcement bar. This will certainly come in very handy for various different sales our shop wants to offer.

Nadirah&Co

Very helpful support team. I needed help re-instaling the announcement bar. They responded fast and were able to help me get things sorted. Definitely recommend.

thedeeptissuedoc

works! I have absolutely no problem with this app. It works exactly as I expected it to work. So, thank you.