All Announcement Bars & Banner

All Announcement Bars & Banner

by AppHero

Free Shipping Bar, Timer Countdown Bar,Rotating Header Top Bar

Best Online Shopping Philippines

I need more functionality for the free version. Thanks a lot for this great offer! Hopping to see more great apps like this.

Sassy Honey

This is my first time trying this app and I love the fact that you can alter a lot of fonts and backgrounds of the banner. It is easy to use and can really improve the look of your website.

thepaperworm

Great experience til now. I have used it first time. will tell after experiencing it later. thankyou.

PrimeFun

Opino solo por el diseño inicial, luego podré contar sobre sus resultados. La siento con menos posibilidades que la aplicación probada anteriormente. En su versión gratis no hallé como darle movimiento a la barra.

BirDelicious! Origins Wild Diet®

I like the app, but I would prefer options for graphics such as "blinking," "slide-in," "pop up," etc.

Chahneke North

Great app, easy to install and configure your personal options, could use a bit more background options on the paid version.

Lamaji

Very good, easy to apply to your store, if you´re not tech savy THIS APP IS IT!
Within 10 mins it was all done, definitly try it out.

sweetreatusa

very easy very fast a lot of features
the only thing is that it conflicts with sticky menus when sticky on top

December 12, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. We are working to solve this issue on all the themes on our next update. However, currently we can fix this manually if you contact our support team.

Arikah's Boutique

My last app expired so I needed something quick and easy. This was a great replacement. Simple and straight forward.

Seasonal Farmers Market

Easy to use, no hidden agendas, simple and fast! The only thing that was annoying was having to have a minimum of 100 characters for this review.

Previous 1 3 4